Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help? I never thought I'd be in here...

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Suspicious Help? I never thought I'd be in here...

Advertisements
    So DF and I haven't been getting along since he came home from Iraq in September. We had our wedding completely planned and called it off, that's how bad it's been...lately I'm on bed rest (I'm pregnant, of course) and he's not here, nor did he spend New Years with me. We've had some major issues in the past with him telling other girls he didn't love me and asking for their numbers...
    When he first got home and stayed at my house while on leave, I went into the room my mom had him sleeping in one night to find him fully dressed, pulling on his shoes, with freshly sprayed cologne on. He said he was going to his buddy's, but said never mind and lied back down. A few weeks later his ex GF sent me a text telling me to ask him where he was 'really going' that night. How would she have known about that? I blew it off.
    Then a while back he was daily talking with his ex-fiance...and didn't tell me about it, and most recently he's had a rumor going around about him that he's been sleeping with his ex-girlfriend. I ignored it all. Until last night. He stayed here b/c the snow was too bad to drive 2 hours home as he planned. While he was in the shower and I decided to look through his phone. There's this girl named Morgan who is my best friends cousin and I knew through myspace. Apparently they met on myspace recently, as well, and have gotten pretty close. Whatever, I don't care, they're only talking online. Okay. So he changed his password and will no longer let me read his messages, I got a little suspicious. But I still let it go. Last night I looked through his phone..this girl is now on his 5 fave (tmobile). So I looked through his recent calls. While he ran out to 'buy us food' at 9 last night, he was on the phone with her for 30 minutes, which is why it took him so long. He also tried calling her house AND her cell while he was here at 10:00 and walked out of the room to 'call his mom', and he had a missed call from her cell. He deleted all of his text messages. I don't know what to think any more. Advice? She lives in Athens (about an hour away). Next Thursday he is going to Athens with his buddy from the Marines that goes to school there to 'check out the school'. I specifically asked if he was going to see her. He said 'probably not'.

?????
  2. Senior Member
    i would confront him with all that you know/have heard and ask for the truth...you deserve that much and if he can't give it to you, i would tell him to hit the road, you deserve better...

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  3. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    oh wow. honestly, i'd be very alarmed. this doesn't sound good. i'm so sorry sweetie.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lacy+chk View Post
    i would confront him with all that you know/have heard and ask for the truth...you deserve that much and if he can't give it to you, i would tell him to hit the road, you deserve better...
    It's so hard. We're 17 weeks pregnant and have been though so much in the past year and a half...ugh. I've asked him about certain things and he always just says it's not a big deal and denies the direct rumors. We went through so much while he was deployed (he told me he kissed a female marine, so I kissed a guy here and confessed as well...) but we worked through that and I thought it would be fine.
    Now I just cry every night! AH!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_marie23 View Post
    oh wow. honestly, i'd be very alarmed. this doesn't sound good. i'm so sorry sweetie.

i completely agree confron him NOT cool at all

6. Finally Happy <3
    Finally Happy &amp;amp;lt;3
    im sorry sweety, you dont need that stress right now.. Especially preggo and on bed rest .. But i think you'll feel better if you ask him about it.. idk what to tell you if he doesnt communicate when you ask though .. that would raise flags to me .. i know when DH got caught in a lie he manned up and told me everything ((Still late .. but he didnt try to deny it ))

!! Where is he right now? id be mad if he said he was going to the City where the girl lived and said hes "probably not" going there to see her.. Totally unfair..

hes responsible just as much as you are for putting you in the position you are in right now (preggo) .. so he needs to man up and be there for you !!!!

oh yeah - where was he on new years???
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KelsEllie View Post
    It's so hard. We're 17 weeks pregnant and have been though so much in the past year and a half...ugh. I've asked him about certain things and he always just says it's not a big deal and denies the direct rumors. We went through so much while he was deployed (he told me he kissed a female marine, so I kissed a guy here and confessed as well...) but we worked through that and I thought it would be fine.
    Now I just cry every night! AH!
    i'm sure it's really hard, but you're doing great and taking care of yourself and your baby...i hope you have someone there who you can lean on during this hard time if he isn't able to be that person...ers for you and your baby

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlye<3Sailor View Post
    im sorry sweety, you dont need that stress right now.. Especially preggo and on bed rest .. But i think you'll feel better if you ask him about it.. idk what to tell you if he doesnt communicate when you ask though .. that would raise flags to me .. i know when DH got caught in a lie he manned up and told me everything ((Still late .. but he didnt try to deny it ))

!! Where is he right now? id be mad if he said he was going to the City where the girl lived and said hes "probably not" going there to see her.. Totally unfair..

hes responsible just as much as you are for putting you in the position you are in right now (preggo) .. so he needs to man up and be there for you !!!!

oh yeah - where was he on new years???
    At a party with his band. He came here for 5 minutes to kiss me and was half drunk, then left to get drunk more. Lol...
  9. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    Quote Originally Posted by KelsEllie View Post
    At a party with his band. He came here for 5 minutes to kiss me and was half drunk, then left to get drunk more. Lol...
    doesn't sounds like a good guy to me, sweetie. joe and i aren't even together, but he called me at midnight since he's in washington, and gave me an over the phone kiss. it seems to me that you would WANT to kiss and be with your fiance and baby's mother on new year's. i'm so sorry.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_marie23 View Post
    doesn't sounds like a good guy to me, sweetie. joe and i aren't even together, but he called me at midnight since he's in washington, and gave me an over the phone kiss. it seems to me that you would WANT to kiss and be with your fiance and baby's mother on new year's. i'm so sorry.
    I know??? It was so sad. My best friend called at midnight to say happy 2008 and she was with her BF, my friend (also my age with a one year old daughter) was over here until about 9 and her DB called and said "Come over here!!! I thought we were spending new year's together!" and she left to his house....I was like...ah. I'd do anything for that. I just don't know what to do...
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast