Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: So proud of myself

1. sillygrl76

Neener So proud of myself

Advertisements
    I am so over DB Aside from the fact that I realized that he is a total douchebag, lol, woke up last Monday and remembered these things:

I've got class, style, intelligence, talent, an ass that won't quit I could go on and on. My coworker sometimes tells me I need a self esteem adjustment, IN REVERSE But whatever, when you feel good about yourself things like these don't get to you very long.

ME!!!! DB you've made a terrible mistake. Guess some people have to learn the hard way
  2. Senior Member
    Throw some of that self esteem my way!!! Kudos to you though. I admire you. Makes me want to get over my ex db like that. Men are seriously such douche bags.
  3. sillygrl76
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne24 View Post
    Throw some of that self esteem my way!!! Kudos to you though. I admire you. Makes me want to get over my ex db like that. Men are seriously such douche bags.
    Shake it off girl, you can do it!!! Don't waste another moment on him. Lol, I could tell that my other douchebag ex got an ego boost from all the energy I wasted trying to tell him he was making a mistake. I think men would act a little differently if when they broke up with us we said OKAY

My coworker and I said what if something like this went down:

Guy: I think things are moving too fast
    Girl: You are so right, let's break up

remember he will regret it even if you are not able to see it for yourself
  4. Senior Member
    That is awesome! Here I am having myself a lazy Sunday, getting to sleep in. I wake up and that's the first thing I read and I laughed for a good 10 minutes. It is so true. Thank you. Made my day!!!
  5. sillygrl76
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne24 View Post
    That is awesome! Here I am having myself a lazy Sunday, getting to sleep in. I wake up and that's the first thing I read and I laughed for a good 10 minutes. It is so true. Thank you. Made my day!!!
    Yay!!! Glad to be of service. Hope you had a good day today.
  6. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    it has to feel good to realize that you are amazing and he is a douche. In the end it all works out!