Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this feeling sucks

1. Senior Member

this feeling sucks

Advertisements
    Last edited by Anne24; 08-11-2008 at 01:39 PM.
  2. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry!
    Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive
  3. Senior Member
    Wow. That would drive me nuts. I'm so sorry you're going through this!
  4. *~Mrs. L~*
    *~Mrs. L~*
    Blog Entries
    That is terrible.I have been in that situation before.It really hurts to not know what happened so you can move on. *HUGS*
  5. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

I'm sorry hun. Yeah, sometimes it would be nice to know WTF they were thinking... I had a similar thing happen to me a while ago. Good luck, and I hope things go well for you.
  6. Senior Member
    That is so unfair! You at least deserve some kind of explaination from him! I'm so sorry he is being such a jerk about it all!
    Danielle

7. Senior Member
    I am so sorry. A similar thing happened to me a while ago (minus the other girl thing). Justin and I didn't fight, have any problems, nothing. The last thing he said to me was that he loved me. The day after we found out about his immediate deployment he stopped speaking to me. I never gave up though because I loved/love him so much and didn't doubt for a second that he felt/feels the same. It took 3 MONTHS before I got a response but I did. I don't know all the details to your situation but if you need to talk PM me any time. You definitely deserve an explanation. Good luck and take care! Hugs to you!

8. Senior Member
    I just want to say thank you to all of the ladies who have posted such kinds words and have given me their support. This is a very difficult thing to go through and I appreciate you all being there for me. I think right now I'm just going to try and stay positive and focus on moving on with my life. I can' make him love me I know this now. One day it will happen for me and I'm looking forward to that. One day i will have a happy post that I'm in love again. I can feel it.
  9. Im crazy, the good kind
    Im crazy, the good kind
    just be glad that you realized that this guy is a complete jerk and not worth your time before you did run off to vegas and get married...you are obviously way toooo good for him if he can't even write you an email telling you why he decided to end it

I am so sorry you have to go through this, especially at this time of the year...all i can say is time heals all wounds...it might not seem like that right now but I promise its true...a couple weeks from now you will realize that you are way to good for him...and that he is missing out on a really good thing...im so sorry
  10. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    I am so sorry he is torturing you like that. you do not deserve his crap You will find someone who is worthy of your love all in God's time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast