Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENING BUT IT LOOKS BAD..

1. Czechvero

Help I DON'T KNOW WHAT's HAPPENING BUT IT LOOKS BAD..

Advertisements
    I do not want to bother you guys again, you know..last Wednesday my db called, said that we should not use the L word...blah blah..most of you read it already..well db was online 2x since he talked to me, well 3x including yesterday!!! i saw that he wrote to his sister that she should not send anything since he will be home soon (yeah its coming close) but he didn't write me ANYTHING again!! when i saw that he was on myspace and i got no message, i just started to cry and im soooo angry with him.

After such conversation, not hearing from him for almost 2 weeks...its making me crazy!!! He knows that i can see when he was online, even those comments and yet nothing for me...

Don't get me wrong, i dont care who he writes to but after that convo where i thought that we were breaking up, it just feels like i dont know!

he was always calling once a week, sending letters...

when he called me last week, he said that they got orders, telling them they will deploy again in a year...i bet that got him upset, but why is he pushing me away? even if he decided that we should not go on, i need him to SAY IT! i cant go on like this... i know he is in iraq, i try to think of reasons why he is ignoring me...but whatever the reason, just call me!!!

im so pissed, because i hate feeling like i dont know...when he calls, which i hope will be like NOW! i will ask him WTF?????? we are soooo close to his homecoming and it seems like it will be over before we even reach that point..

why is he ignoring me? if he wants to break up, he should be a man enough to tell me on the phone at least!!!
  2. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    you are right, he should be man enough to tell you and leave you hanging. i hope you find out either way soon.
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    If you love him, DO NOT stop telling him that you do! He may be putting up a defense mechanism and is wanting YOU to be the first to just walk away from everything.
    Some guys want the girl to be the 1st to walk away so that they won't feel like the bad person. Also, some guys will want the girl to leave first to confirm "proof" that she isn't strong enough to handle the situation or situations ahead...
  4. Senior Member
    Have you tried to talk to his sister maybe she knows why he isn't e-mail or calling you, and your right he should be man enough to just let you know what's going on with him and why he is ignoring you. Either way I hope it all works out for the best in the end
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    honestly I would tell him that I loved him and that I am here for him. I would then say that I understand he is stressed and that I am going to give him some time and space to figure out what it is he wants to do and that I hoped he would chose me. That way the ball is in his court.
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    im sorry hes doing this if your together than he should say so if not then say so not hanging in limbo
    "I believe that everything happens for a reason.People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so that eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together"-Marilyn Monroe
  7. I love my guardsman!!!
    I love my guardsman!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkley View Post
    honestly I would tell him that I loved him and that I am here for him. I would then say that I understand he is stressed and that I am going to give him some time and space to figure out what it is he wants to do and that I hoped he would chose me. That way the ball is in his court.
    .. that way you maybe wont feel bad anymore because you told him how you feel and then you can see what he wants.
    We accept the love we think we deserve.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    If you love him, DO NOT stop telling him that you do! He may be putting up a defense mechanism and is wanting YOU to be the first to just walk away from everything.
    Some guys want the girl to be the 1st to walk away so that they won't feel like the bad person. Also, some guys will want the girl to leave first to confirm "proof" that she isn't strong enough to handle the situation or situations ahead...

9. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_marie23 View Post
    you are right, he should be man enough to tell you and leave you hanging. i hope you find out either way soon.