Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Yay, he called me from Kuwait!!!!!

1. Senior Member

Yay, he called me from Kuwait!!!!!

Advertisements
    OMG! It's a good thing it was 4:30 AM and I was in bed...'cause I would have fallen over if I hadn't been laying down!

I haven't heard his voice since three days before he went back to Iraq (in early October). It felt sooooo good to hear it!

Of course, we're still broken up. We haven't talked about getting back together. He told me yesterday in an IM that he would be back at Hood on Friday, and that he would call me when he got to Texas. Well, he's on an ealier flight, so he'll be back before then! He said he called me to let me know!

I don't know what to make of that. He said a friend of his (I know the guy) is throwing him a welcome home party this weekend (he lives near Dallas), and talked about that...he's excited. Then he told me he's coming home next Wednesday for Thanksgiving. Then he said he'll call me again when he gets to Ft. Hood.

Why in the world is he calling me? I know he's excited to be coming home...but he'd already called his parents. And he could have called his best friend (I don't know if he did or not). Why me? I love this man, and I want to get back together with him. But I don't know if I'm grasping at straws! And I don't know if I'm just making something out of nothing.
  2. Senior Member
    because he luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurvs you...lol you already know my entire opinion but yuoll see

3. Senior Member
    I sincerely hope you're right, cause I luuuuuuuuuuurvs him! LOL!

I guess we'll see what happens when he calls me from Hood.

4. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    The ONLY Reason You'd Be on His Mind, and The ONLY reason he'd call you is cause he is in hard core I hope things work out girl. Give him a run for his money and don't let him back too easy!!!
  5. Senior Member
    OOOOHHHHHH! That's what I keep thinking! I just hope he invites me up for this weekend (and the party in Canton...near Dalllas)! A part of me says I should just tell him I want to go this weekend when he calls...but I think I might just not say a word...and when he says bye and "take care of yourself" like he always does....I might just say, "I love you...bye!" And then see what happens.

I'm nervous!!! I want my baby back! LOL! Now I have that song stuck in my head...I want my baby back baby back baby back....the ribs commercial for whatever restaurant. Har! Har!
  6. who will drive my soul?
    who will drive my soul?
    sooooo exciting! i agree...he is in and that's why he is calling!
    www.acoan.scentsy.us
    www.andreacoan.blogspot.com
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    He's calling for a reason so I hope things turn out great for you!

Earn extra cash here or here or here!
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoldiersWife View Post
    He's calling for a reason so I hope things turn out great for you!
    i agree hope it works out
  9. Senior Member
    Oh, he's been back in the states since before Thanksgiving. We spent every evening and night together during the holidays...but that's it. He doesn't know what he wants. He is so confused right now, and I am trying to give him space. At first we were talking every single day. After Thanksgiving break, I told him that I didn't think I could do it anymore....I felt like we had a sexual relationship and not much more. We have talked since then, but not about getting back together.

It's been hard. And I've been really really down. But I guess time will tell. He still has my stuff at his apartment, and keeps forgetting to bring it to me or give it to friends to bring to me. ARGH! Ha! Ha!
    Banned
    oh im so sorry i had that same problem with my bf before my hubby it is still over there im pretty sure. im sorry it didnt work out but im sure it will get better