Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: First Thread

1. Joy
    Banned
    Banned

First Thread

Advertisements
    Just saw this forum and it is kinda a sad one, so even though I am not in the need of it, thought I would post here because if you are thinking of posting in here and haven't because whatever may be going on or has happened is to hard to talk about or type about or even acknowledge... My parents are divorced and it was hard seeing that, and feeling their hurt. I've had my fair share of relationship issues pre-marriage. And I'd lie by saying my marriage is perfect, no ones is. Sometimes there is a clear cut reason why things didn't work out between people and sometimes... there's no explanation, things just didn't and it's those break ups or divorces that are hardest to see or swallow. So even if you think you are alone, you aren't. Even though the world may feel like it is crumbling down around you, it's okay to feel that way, and it might even feel like that tommorow, but someday it will stop hurting, or the anger or the whatever else feelings you have will heal and you will see that this only made you a stronger person.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    you are such a sweetheart
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

ITA.

I've been in a physically abusive relationship, and I'm finally to a point where I can be open about it. No ones relationships are perfect but there is always someone out there who can understand what you're going through.

Please, please PM me any time if you need someone to talk to, any of you.

4. Senior Member
    aww...

it's hard to see, but amazing to know how much support you can get!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,