Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Johanna and Vylit May LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

Johanna and Vylit May LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy May!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Senior Member
    Hii

So, i feel bad that i didn't fill out my questionaire with much info I just kinda put the required on there However, i am an open book! Anything you wanna know feel free to ask!

Basic info: I'm Johanna, live in joplin, mo, 28 (almost 29 ) DF is in marines based in AZ we're starting to prepare for deployment tho

Hope your afternoon was great!
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  3. Senior Member
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  4. Senior Member
    Hello there! Sorry I was a bit tardy with my response. For some reason I was confused with the initial posting (my eyes read Johanna as jojobanana so I wasn't sure how to coordinate) and then this week I was swamped with work.

I think I filled out my questionnaire a bit more so you should know some basic info about me. But in case I didn't, I'm 32, from New York and my DB is in the Air Force. He has been deployed for 11 months, and should be home in a month or so. That said, he is PCSing to Asia afterwards for 2 years so I am going to be LDL-Paling for quite some time.

What's your favorite movie?
    Favorite book?
    Guilty pleasure?
    Best part of your week?

I hope you have a great night!

Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
    Francois de La Rochefoucauld
  5. Senior Member
    Hiya! How's your Saturday going? What did you do today?

I've really been getting into yoga lately. I went to a class this morning and enjoyed it a lot. I never thought I'd be the person who liked yoga, but I really do!

Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vylit View Post
    Hello there! Sorry I was a bit tardy with my response. For some reason I was confused with the initial posting (my eyes read Johanna as jojobanana so I wasn't sure how to coordinate) and then this week I was swamped with work.

I think I filled out my questionnaire a bit more so you should know some basic info about me. But in case I didn't, I'm 32, from New York and my DB is in the Air Force. He has been deployed for 11 months, and should be home in a month or so. That said, he is PCSing to Asia afterwards for 2 years so I am going to be LDL-Paling for quite some time.

What's your favorite movie?
    Favorite book?
    Guilty pleasure?
    Best part of your week?

I hope you have a great night!
    My favorite movie seems to always change however, when i'm asked this. First movie pops in my head is "save the last dance" or FRied green tomatoes
    Favorite book I haven't in so long, but i love the blackdagger brother hood series ..sexy vampires
    Guilty pleasure right now is half priced shakes after 8 at sonic
    skyping with DF i just love his face

your turn :bounce

Quote Originally Posted by Vylit View Post
    Hiya! How's your Saturday going? What did you do today?

I've really been getting into yoga lately. I went to a class this morning and enjoyed it a lot. I never thought I'd be the person who liked yoga, but I really do!
    I've never tried yoga I'm more into zumba..or was for 3yrs. Past few months i've been slacking and it shows
    My saturday is ok, i just got off work, about to go to my friends house and grill some steaks. No men to do it , so it'll be an adventure

How is ur saturday??

907Kim is my wifey
  7. Senior Member
    That sounds like a good way to spend a Saturday. How were the steaks? I'm not hugely confident around a grill so I think it is great that a bunch of girls just decided to do it anyway. What do you do for work?

I'm not sure that I am coordinated enough for Zumba. lol. I tried it once but I felt like I had two left feet. The 70 year old next to me was totally judging. Maybe I will try it again soon.

So my favorite movie is 500 Days of Summer. I also loved Fried Green Tomatoes. It's a modern classic.
    Favorite book: Probably going with Brooklyn by Colm Toibin
    Guilty pleasure: I'm a total red wine girl And sushi. That is a sure fire way to a most fabulous evening for me. I will sometimes even go get sushi by myself.
    DB and I were able to chat on FaceTime yesterday. I love his face too!

Whatcha doing for mother's day? Are you a momma? Or able to spend time with yours?

8. Senior Member
    Ugh. Wednesday's are a 2/10 on the Fun Scale. Good Lord. I'm in the middle of the work day and just kind of blah. That and DB is being porky. What is with them sometimes, I swear?

Anyway, how is everything with you today? What's new? Hope you are having a good one!

9. Senior Member
    When's your bday, by the way?

10. Senior Member
    I was finally off yesterday, first day off in 10days i was exhausted So, i didn't do much but sleep. Then went and saw my niece baptized Today, i'm having a slow start,but i'm blaming the weather, it's all rainy and dreary

i'm not a mama yet, but i did spend time with my mama. I bought her flowers for her outside and we went and saw ironman 3, we love us some RDJ

My bday is may 24th, it's coming up, and i'mgetting old

How has your week been?

907Kim is my wifey
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast