Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *Penguin* and Johanna April LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

*Penguin* and Johanna April LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy April (Fool's Day)!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    Hi Johanna! How was your day today?
    Peekaboo is my wifey

3. Senior Member
    hiiii!

Sorry for just now responding Since you asked last night i'll tell u about my day yesterday

O.M.G it was hectic . I had to work however, i did get off a couple hours early! So, i was able to go do laundry earlier than later I have to either go to a friends or laundry mat down the street, and i only like to go during the day. gotta watch out for weirdos
    Then i had to go to my brothers and SIL to watch their 4 kids. Ages 12-5yrs old. They're good kids, but a bunch of energy. I fed them dinner, had them do homework, then craft time and then bed. Finished my bible study while i was there Parents came home, gave them the nightly report, and then home!
    Still didn't go to bed till after midnight

That was probably more than what you were expecting Here, i'll summarize it! "my day was REALLy busy, but great! How was your day? "

btw i don't think norman OK is very far from me i'm in Joplin, mo
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  4. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    WOW! Your day really was hectic the other day. I would have gone insane.

My day was rather boring. Nothing too exciting happened. I am currently up in ND visiting my DB While he is at work I have been being a bum and laying on the couch all day. I was sick last week and I started watching Grey's Anatomy from the beginning so that is how I am wasting my time while he is working. I am almost caught up to this season. That should let you know how much boring time I have on my hands.

Joplin is actually very close to me. I would say maybe 2 hours away? I was going to come to Joplin after the tornado happened up there but I was in Florida and that prevented me from coming up there.

What are you up too today?
    Peekaboo is my wifey

5. Senior Member
    i never got into Greys but i love love private practice, which everyone knows is the spin off from Greys i'm

That's awesome that you're with your DB It's gotta be cold in ND, i don't think i'd want to leave the couch either Have ya'll done anything fun together?? away from the apartment i mean

I dated someone that graduated from norman, so i was thinking it was pretty closish Even though i am very directionally challanged

Today i had to work, but got off early! for half day! It's my mama birthday today. I'll be going to her house later this evening whenever she gets off work to give her bday present, and then out to eat
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  6. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    I never got into it either, but I caught and episode that sucked me in and made me want to watch it all. That is usually how it goes for me. I never watch a season from the beginning. I did the same thing with How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory. I am now addicted to those too. I had no idea about Private Practice. I will have to watch that after I finish Grey's. Thank you for mentioning that.

It's been cold, but it is finally starting to warm up. It was 42 today which is the hottest that it has been in awhile. Yes that is hot. I can go outside without a sweatshirt on. My body is all screwed up when it comes to cold weather. I will still wearing shorts when its 40/50 out in Oklahoma. Everyone looks at me like I am weird.

I am curious who you dated from Norman and how long ago that was. I know a lot of people so it makes me curious if I know this person haha. It is a pretty small world.

Yay for birthdays. My day is slow. I am feeling blah. Cramping badly. I hate the monthly visitor.. Make it go away!! Pleaseeeee
    Peekaboo is my wifey

7. Senior Member
    Private Practice is a fun addiction, the series finale was this past season. I didn't watch it on TV , i'm waiting for netflix to load up I hate waiting every week for the next episode BUT i am watching army wives week to week, and it's driving me nuts netflix has ruined me

Missouri weather is crazy right now it snowed on the first day of spring! TWICE that week! i hate snow was 70s all Easter weekend, and now it's 40s and dreary again mother nature need to level out her hormones

I dated a guy named Patrick H, he's a black guy and tall like 6'2ish. He's a few years younger than me. I think he turns 25 this year, maybe 26

It's tough being a woman, but once a month it's hell! I sowwies

907Kim is my wifey
  8. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    I probably will wait until netflix has all of the seasons up. Actually come to think of it. I say that and I am sure that I will go ahead and watch it after I finish this haha

That sounds like Minot weather. I know Oklahoma was in the 30s today and they had been having 70+ degree weather. The seasons are all messed up this year. But it's been entertaining.

Hmm I can't think of anyone off the top of my head with that name. Who knows. Norman is a big town. I think over 100k people live there. Insane to think of that. My boyfriend comes from a town that has 6k people in it. 6k made up both of the high schools in my town.

Yes it is tough being a woman. I took midol but it seems that it gave me the finger and said screw you, you are going to have cramps. I am about to take another dosage to see if it works. Crossing my fingers.

How is your evening? Did you have fun at your moms birthday dinner?
    Peekaboo is my wifey

9. Senior Member
    a hot bath always help me with my cramps or heating pad

My mom bday was good she liked everything i got her I got her a bunch of springtime garden stuff. She loved this little frog post that u stick into a flower pot, the cheapest thing i bought and that was her fave!

I didn't realize norman was that BIG! anytime i think of OK i think small towns except for tulsa and OKC

DF just really me For his bday in feb, he was home. So i bought him a necklace and seasons 1-9 of family guy, his fave! He knows every episode like the back of his hand. Anyways, they weren't cheap for me. I did save by buying them on ebay but still not cheap Since he's in the field with no internet, i asked him if he took his DVDs to watch on his laptop and he says no, i left them in IL with my bro remember?! uh noo u didn't tell me that ugh, so i'm soo I bought those for him, not for his little bro in IL :mad
    sorry had to get that out

How's your evening going?

907Kim is my wifey
  10. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    That is really crappy that your boyfriend left them with his little brother. I would let him know that you spent a lot of money on his birthday gift and that it bothers you that he left them there. I would be so made if my DB did anything like that. Men are such buttheads. Cute and adorable but buttheads haha.

My evening was alright. My cramps were so pissed off at me. I kept taking medicine and it just wouldn't work. I was taking hot baths and those would work for a bit and then harass me some more. I remembered that I read something about how you can eat a banana when you are cramping and it will help with it so I tried a banana and it actually worked. It worked for a few hours and then I was woken up around 3 with pains again. I don't understand why this month is being so brutal. I usually have bad ones but this one is just evil.

Today is going to be one of those blah days. I am going to veg out on the couch again and continue to watch Grey's Anatomy. I am hoping DB will get home early from work again. He thinks that he is getting sick. Which of course would be my fault. So I am preparing myself to take care of him even though I figured out that I am not 100% better yet. This cold thing is really starting to bug me. I hate being sick. I turn into the biggest baby. What are you up to today?
    Peekaboo is my wifey

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast