Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yabos and kprime April LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

Yabos and kprime April LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy April (Fool's Day)!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  3. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.

I just sat staring at your siggy for about five minutes and now still as I write this. It just keeps getting funnier
    You better keep it all month..

How are you tonight?

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm obsessed with it.

I'm good! (Even though it's morning now) I'm feeling extremely lazy today and plan on laying around as much as possible before I have to start working on school stuff

How are you?
  5. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    I've been sitting around all morning too. I was able to fall asleep around 1 in the morning last night which is actually really early for me, so I've been up since 9 even though it's my day to sleep in. Eight hours of sleep is a lot for me though

So yeah because of all that I'm feeling really good. Gonna go to Target in a bit to get stuff together for DF's happy anniversary/birthday care package. I'll be seeing him not even two weeks later but I still feel obligated to send one since I do for every other holiday..and I love decorating and putting them together anyways
    Last edited by kprime; 04-05-2013 at 04:04 PM.

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oooh what kind of stuff did you put in it? Yeah DF and I are getting married in under 2 months and I still sent him an Easter package

I got your survey thing later the night this thread was posted.

Any plans for today? I have to go to class at night for a math test. I'm so unprepared. It was supposed to be at noon but I was SUPER unprepared so I asked if I could come in at night instead. So basically I'm trying to cram for it.
  7. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    Well I got him some new t-shirts which is desperately needs, and then some candy, a super long letter outlining the last year of our lives together lalala, and a few other little things that represent some dates we've been on and things like that

I'm getting married two weeks and one day before you! Five weeks from today actually Yay for May weddings!! It's been a crazy and crappy week for me, and now I have to work all weekend too. Just trying to get everything done in a short amount of time because I didn't really have any time to plan for it beforehand anyways.

How did your Math test go? Today I had the day off from class, and I never work Friday's, so I got to sleep in and then donated plasma for a little extra money to have especially with traveling in a few weeks.

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oh wow, yay! Math test = BOMBED. I'm awful at math.

My wedding coordinator ended up getting fired yesterday for stealing from the venue, so I've been dealing with that all day. HOLY. STRESSFUL. Got it all sorted out though!
  9. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    Oh my God! I couldn't imagine dealing with that. I'm kind of glad were doing something really small, but at the same time it's really hard none of our family and friends will be there at all. Just kind of how things have panned out I guess. Are you having a big wedding?

10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yeah it was a big ordeal but it's all situated now I wouldn't say it's a big wedding, but it will be traditional with a ceremony and reception with about 100 or so guests. I'm sorry you won't have friends and family there what are your wedding plans?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast