Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 907Kim and Joychaos March LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

907Kim and Joychaos March LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy March!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. the siren that sings you home
    the siren that sings you home
    Hi Pal! Yay for March!

It looks like we are both looking forward to May. It will be so amazing to be done with this whole LDR thing.

How's your day going? Anything fun planned for the week?

Johanna is my wifey!
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I just moved with my mom short notice. ugh. I don't really have anything planned usually. just live life as it comes. Since youre in texas, do you ever goto any of the conventions?
  4. the siren that sings you home
    I'm getting ready to move back in with my mom, actually. DH and I won't be finding a house or anything until his time in Korea is up, so I had to find somewhere to stay for a few months. I'm hoping it won't be weird to be in my childhood room.

I've just been in Texas visiting family, and I'll be headed back to Alaska on Sunday. I haven't gone to any conventions at all...what sort of convention were you talking about?

I like to take life as it comes as well. Makes things more exciting, usually.

Johanna is my wifey!
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    well there was comic con(scifi con), quake con, all con, so many more. theyre usually in the Dallas area tho.

Isn't it exciting that we will be with our S/O soon? not this long distance crap. I am so over it lol. I can't wait. DB is no long in the Navy so he's been trasitioning to civilian life for a couple months. He is finally going to Chico to find our place soon this week. Its all very exciting. What is Alaska like? its it nice?

Have you ever gone to Korea?
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    oh yeah! I forgot. I spend a lot of time on facebook. here is my url

https://www.facebook.com/joychaos

if you want to find me on there
  7. the siren that sings you home
    Finally made it home to Alaska. The flights were pretty crappy. I ended up getting delayed in Houston, and then almost missing a connection. It feels so good to sit on the couch with a glass of wine.

I guess I didn't get out that much while in Texas. Haha. I can't say that I've ever done to any sort of convention, though. I was mostly in Austin, or Tyler. Didn't even drive through Dallas.

That is so exciting. Are you happy that he's entering the civilian world? Won't it be nice to have him home and not have to worry about him going anywhere? I'm a little jealous. Alaska is okay, I guess. I love it in the summer, because the weather is nicer, and there are tons of things to do outside. Winters suck. It's dark. And cold. And boring. But, it's home so I guess I've gotten used to it over the years.

I haven't gone to Korea. We had planned on it, but decided against it. DH is a little over-protective. He's not comfortable with me flying to Korea by myself, which is hilarious because I am very comfortable traveling alone. Oh well, though. He hasn't spoken highly of Korea, either. It's busy, and it's dirty and gross (in his opinion). We decided to use the money to do something fun and romantic when he gets home. Which should be fun.

Are you excited to move to California? I sent you a friend request on FB. I check it all the time.

Johanna is my wifey!
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    at first i was kinda nervous that DB had gotten out of the navy(such a long story. he didnt want to get out but he was late to an important reenlistment test because he went to duty). but now im rather happy. no more deployments. DB is going active reserves. i cant wait to move back to california. that is where were both from.....having a hard time trying to sleep. i suddendly miss him very very much...sigh! and it is funny ur husband doesnt want you to fly ther but yay for romantic things! it works out.
  9. the siren that sings you home
    Well, it will be wonderful for you two to be back home. I'm sure you can both make the best of the situation. I've only visited California (the San Diego area), and I thought it was really beautiful. Tons of people, but whatever. I understand how nice it is to move back home.

I've had a few rough nights this week too. I always miss him most when I'm getting ready for bed. It sucks to miss them. I hope you managed to get some sleep last night. Just keep thinking about May, and the finish line! Yeah, DH is ridiculous sometimes. I flew across the country (From Alaska to Florida) to visit him several times, but I can't handle flying to Korea? Psh, yeah right. It'll be more fun to do something fun and romantic here at home, though. The trip to Korea takes about 22 hours, so I'm kinda glad I don't have to go through all that.

Johanna is my wifey!
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I did get some sleep.

oh snap! the flight is that long! lol it is a good thing you didn't have to do that LOL!!! I get bored on a 2hour flight. couldn't imagine 22 hours. phew!

I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have never really lived on my own before. And I have type one diabetes which is very expensive to care for so I'm a little nervous. But i have planned for all that already. still nerve wrecking though. lol!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast