Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *Penguin* and kprime March LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

*Penguin* and kprime March LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy March!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    Hi There! How are you doing on this Monday?
    Peekaboo is my wifey

3. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    Hiya! I'm doing alright; already got four hours of work accomplished and it's only 10am! Mondays are always crazy busy for me. I have a German test in an hour I'm not prepared for haha. How are you?

4. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    Wow 4 hour hours?? Geez.. You work extremely hard. I haven't done a darn thing today, well except go run some errands with my parents. I had them drop me off at Barnes and Noble because I didn't want to go to Home Depot with them and I walked all the stores. I did really well on not spending any money until about a minute until they picked me up I found some Avengers pens, paper, and pencils. I almost made it without buying anything, now I have to get to cleaning. Blah, I hate cleaning, but someone has to do it. Other than that I am just counting down the days until I go up to ND to see the DB
    Peekaboo is my wifey

5. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    Ha my morning job is literally sitting at a desk waiting around for someone needing something checked out or anything along those lines. It's kind of like duty days they have in the military (or is that just the Marines and Army?) minus being for 24 hours. I love Barnes & Nobel! It's so hard for me not to spend any money there. I've been reading $5 books from there recently and they're definitely what I paid for.. I just finished Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornsby and it was so slow and dry I'm kind of annoyed with myself that I actually wasted the time to finish it. I hate cleaning too but there's always one random day where I just get into the right mood and clean for hours haha it happened last Sunday and I did 4 loads of laundry plus cleaned/rearranged my entire dorm.

When are you going to see him!?

6. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    I haven't read a book in so long. Well actually I take that back. I read Safe Haven on Valentine's Day while DB was flying. I will leave out on the 13th to fly up there and see him. I try to see him for a bit each month. It works when plane tickets are cheap and what not. Plus I found an awesome way to fly up there to continue to make it cheap so I should be good to go on going up there whenever I want. HAHA

Right now I am sitting here trying to motivate myself into going to the gym. I have been really good about going but lately I have been going in the evenings. It's more relaxing. Unless I wake up at 7am and I decide to go then and work out with all the old folk. HAHA

I see you live in Minnesota.. I am sure you get this a lot but how close are you to Minneapolis?
    Peekaboo is my wifey

7. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    Ahh I usually don't read, too busy, but with this new job where I sit around a lot it's something to pass the time when I have no homework. Was Safe Haven good? I've heard the movie is awesome and plan to see it at some point; I just don't go to movies much haha I'd rather pirate them online. What's your secret for plane tickets!? DF is in Japan so I've been super lucky to see him ever 4 months even. Also I have a friend stationed at Minot It's like a 6 hour drive from me.

Go to the gym!!!!!!!!! I hate the gym on campus, so I downloaded this app with workouts and it's really awesome. I've been sore for the past week or so haha.

I go to school about an hour from Minneapolis and home is about 2 hours away.

8. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    Safe Haven was awesome. I am still waiting to see the movie, but I read the whole book in one day. It was Valentine's Day and DB was flying. You should read it. It's worth it.

That is awesome that you have a friend up in Minot? What does he/she do?

I think that would be awesome to be able to go to Japan to visit!

So I went to the gym and I picked the wrong time to go. There wasn't a parking spot open so I was left to turn around and come back home. I may try to go back later tonight. I really really need to work out. Or I could just work out extra hard tomorrow!
    Peekaboo is my wifey

9. langsam langsam.
    langsam langsam.
    I'll have to buy it :3 Thank God for Amazon used books being like $4! I have a book I just started and then one after it to read, and then the last 2 50 Shades books if I feel like it, but I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually. I kind of want to read all the Nicholas Sparks books at some point too.. ahh, so much literature!

He does nuke stuff. What about your DB?

I was in Japan over winter break and I'm going back in May which we're going to get married, and then he wants to extend his time out there and hopefully change his orders to accompanied to get me out there. We were planning on waiting until he PCS'd but MOS wise it would be amazing for him to be out there longer, and he likes it anyways so we figured why not; might as well go for it. Only shitty part is if he ends up getting denied for accompanied orders but extended anyways..that will just be life though I suppose.

My favorite time to go to the gym was always like 11pm. There's only a handful of people there and then I go home and pass out

10. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    I bought mine on Amazon and read it on my ipad for like 6.99. It was the best 6.99 ever! HAHA! The 2nd 50 shades book is great but the 3rd is slow. It's a meh kind of book! I am slowly working on Nicholas Sparks books, but gah books can be so expensive sometimes. I'll have to look into the used books on there.

He is a Navigator so he flys on the B52. Gotta love Nuke stuff. HAHA.. Scares the living crap out of me.

I think that is awesome that you are going to get married in Japan. I can't wait to see pictures from that. I am sure it will be a beautiful wedding. I hope he is able to get the orders cut. I am sure he will be able too. At least I hope he is able too. You will have to keep me updated on that. I have always wanted to go there (I think I said that already). I had a penpal/exchange student when I was later from there and I have always wnated to visit her, but it hasn't happened sadly.

Depending on if I can sleep tonight or night, might depend on when I go to the gym.
    Peekaboo is my wifey

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast