Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: jerseyatheart86 and Yabos March LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

jerseyatheart86 and Yabos March LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy March!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. AKA: Jerseyatheart86
    AKA: Jerseyatheart86

for March!

Hi! How are you?

3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm good! I'm at a coffee shop studying with L.Biebz<3 How are you?
  4. AKA: Jerseyatheart86

Cool, what are you studying?

I just got home from work and I'm ready for a nap.

5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I just took my online philosophy quiz and now I'm about to start working on math. Ugh I feel ya I could sooo go for a nap right now. Where do you work?
  6. AKA: Jerseyatheart86

I'm teller in a bank. I work the closing shift so I get all the last minute customers.

I hope you did well on your philosophy quiz! Math and I are not friends at all. What's your major and how many years do you have left of school?

I'm Katie, btw.

7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Ended up getting like a 90.1% I'll take it! UGH math is NOT my friend either! I'm so happy we get completion grades for all of our homework because that's saving me I've actually failed 2/3 of the tests we've had but thanks to all the homework and extra credit I still have an 85 in the class...so I'm not too worried. My major is elementary education and I have anywhere from 2-3 years left, depending on how much I take and if I take summer classes and everything. I'm moving to VA once DF and I are married and I have to get a master's to teach there.

I'm Kat
  8. AKA: Jerseyatheart86

That's awesome that you get completion grades for your math homework, so it can help with the overall grade. Math is just evil, I think. A few of my friends are teachers and they all love it. I don't think I would have the patience to be a teacher, so I give you and anyone else who is a teacher, a lot of credit.

Since you mentioned moving to VA after you and your DF get married, I take it he is stationed at Norfolk? Does he like it there? DH is stationed in Hawaii right now. He just graduated from MOS school last month.

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thanks! I worked at the YMCA with the elementary school kids and loved it. That's what inspired me to teach.

Yep, he's stationed in Norfolk. From what I hear he does! He really wanted California though. I would be totally okay with Hawaii too Ohh so your DH is relatively new to the Marines too? DF graduated boot camp in July so this whole thing is still kind of new for us. Are you going to move with him?
  10. AKA: Jerseyatheart86

DH graduated from boot camp in Sept 2012, so yup he's still new. He was suppose to get stationed at 29 Palms where he was for MOS school. We got married during Christmas time and when he went back to MOS school, his orders were for 29 Palms but they didn't have me on them. He got them amended and he got Hawaii, so I'm not gonna complain. Yup, I'm going to move out there. He just applied for base housing and they told him it's a 2 to 6 month wait but they backdated his application to the day we got married so we already have two months on the list. It's crazy, crazy expensive to live off base in Hawaii, so that's why I'm here in NJ and he is there. Plus, we racked up some credit card debt last year when I was sick and wasn't working. It's not a lot at all but I want it paid off before I move. A few people suggested finding a place off base with roommates and DH said no. He hasn't even been in for a year and he's already tired of rooming with a bunch of guys.

How about you and your DF? Where are you going to live after you are married? I see your countdown so I should be in Hawaii by then and I'll have a better idea of how the whole process is and can answer questions, if you want.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast