Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jojobanana and heathermnrd February LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

Jojobanana and heathermnrd February LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy February!

This is my last month to be an LDL Pal!

How has your month started off!?
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hey!!! this is my first month LDL im hoping i get more used to it soon.

my month has been nothing but work so far lol im looking forward to my next three days off since im finishing redoing my room.

How has your month been? are you back in school for the semester yet?
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

on it being ur last month btw!!
  4. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    It will definitely take a while to get used to, but it'll make you stronger too.

Three days off sounds really nice right now haha. I have been back in school since Jan. 3rd. ...And I am pretty sure they currently have it out for me.

And thanks! It doesn't really feel real yet. I've been LD for over 3 years so I am pretty much "used to" it being this way. It's weird but SO EXCITING!!

I read that this will be your first Valentine's day together! Any exciting plans!?
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Thanks for the hugs, i agree about it hopefully making us stronger... before he left i actually said itll make us stronger or break us so either way its a good test and i thought the same thing when he suggested we live together and that worked out ok so we'll see i guess

I have three days off every week i work 4/10 hr days. that sucks you've been back in school since January we never went back until Feb when i was in college. what school do you go to??

Are you moving to CO or is he coming to TN? are yall gonna live together finally??

Yes this is our first Valentines together actually this is my first valentines with a DB period lol i know im weird haha. idk what we're going to do i have to work im pretty sure and with the time difference to CA we only have like an hr to talk between him getting out of class and me going to bed im prob going to send a little package with and stuff.

what are yall doing for valentines?
  6. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    My dad used to work 4/10's. They definitely have their high points! Yeah, in my undergrad we usually started back mid-January, but now since I am in "grad" school working on my Pharm.D. they do whatever they want to us. I'm a pharmacy student; the program is set up similarly to medical school in many ways. It's four years of Pharm.D. work after undergrad + whatever residency you do, if you do one.

He is coming home to TN. We aren't planning on living together. He is going to live with his family while he gets on his feet and takes intro classes for college. I will live about 30-40 mins away at school, most likely. It could change though.

I know time differences can be crazy annoying.

Honestly, idk what we are going to do! I need ideas!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Yea 4/10s have good and bad points, i hate that i feel like all i do is work and sleep on most days but the more days off is def good. Even in grad school we went back the same time as undergrad lol. That sounds like a program but i have friends who have done it and love their jobs now so i guess itll be worth it in the end.

thats good hes coming home and gets to be with family. Is he getting out of the military? does he have a job lined up? (im really hyper lol sorry for 20 questions haha)

yes time difference does suck and having to wake up at 4 am def doesnt help haha. actually we've barely gotten to talk since he got there its starting to piss me off a little lol.

Y'all should do like a movie date or something (maybe on skype??) it would be cute if you could make like the same food and eat together lol does he cook?
  8. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    I understand the work/sleep feeling. But I think it is like that with 8's too, at least in the winter time when it's dark when you leave, and dark when you go home. Blech.

And I sure hope school is worth it. It is getting kind of scary the way they talk about the state of the profession, but I guess I will just have to wait and see at this point.

And the answer is: sort of. haha. He is transitioning from active duty to the National Guard. Although that's a little up in the air atm because for some reason the NG says he's been discharged. So he has orders for the Reserves, and is not sure why.

So your SO is in CA? I have never been there, but I'm visiting in a month!

That is a good idea for Valentine's day. We'll see! I was thinking of sending him something, but not sure what. And , no he doesn't cook haha.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

yea i never felt like that with 8s lol i always felt like i atleast had time to eat .

I think all careers are like that right now, Mark and i were actually talking the other day about how many of our friends are just screwed when it comes to finding jobs...i cant imagine how much worse it is for people younger. Like i graduated from college right as the economy started to slump and its just gotten so much worse.

Hope your SO figures out whats going on with NG/Reserves soon that sounds frustrating. Ive never quite been clear on what the difference is though lol do you know?

Mark is in CA hes in San Francisco where ive actually never been so im hoping to go visit in april or may. what are you going to CA for? anything fun?

Yeah i thought that cooking thing might have been a silly question it seems like most guys cant cook lol.

so do you live in dorms or are you in an apt by school?

any fun plans for the game tonight?
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

well he just broke up with me...guess that didnt make us stronger lol.

ill still be ur pal though
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast