Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yabos and Serenity January LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

Yabos and Serenity January LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy New Year ladies!! Have a great month!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Senior Member
    Happy new year! What are your plans for the rest of the week? Any new years resolutions?
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Happy new year to you! Two of my friends (and bridesmaids) are in town for the week and on the 6th we're going to look at bridesmaids dresses! And the 5th is my birthday My resolutions are basically to work harder at school and to lose weight and get all toned and hot for the wedding How about you? Any plans/resolutions?
  4. Senior Member
    That sounds like a fun week! What kind of color are the dresses gonna be? What are you in school for?

We're currently redoing my sister's room so that is gonna keep me busy the next couple of days, but I love painting so that's gonna be fun. I'm not sure I have real resolutions. I wanna get better at this LD, I still don't like it and I'm still having a hard time with it. Other than that, I have tentative plans to exercise more Finishing school last year and thus sitting around a lot studying has made me really lazy. Oh, and I'll be busy planning my GF and my long vacation trip, starting sometime March.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    That sounds like a fun week! What kind of color are the dresses gonna be? What are you in school for?

We're currently redoing my sister's room so that is gonna keep me busy the next couple of days, but I love painting so that's gonna be fun. I'm not sure I have real resolutions. I wanna get better at this LD, I still don't like it and I'm still having a hard time with it. Other than that, I have tentative plans to exercise more Finishing school last year and thus sitting around a lot studying has made me really lazy. Oh, and I'll be busy planning my GF and my long vacation trip, starting sometime March.
    I have no idea I'm hoping once I'm there and see them in their dresses ill be able to pick a color. I'm in school for elementary education what were you in school for?

Oh fun! What are you doing to her room?

Yeah LD sucks I won't lie. It does get easier to deal with once you're used to it though! DF and I have been LD for about 3 and a half years or so.

Where are you planning a vacation to? That'll be fun!
  6. Senior Member
    then good luck picking a nice color! When is your wedding? I studied English and French to teach those in high school. Now'll be applying for the next school year starting around August. I'm pretty nervous.

We're mostly paint. It's more than necessary. Last time was 12 years ago but she always refused but now that she moved out, we can do as we please

Oh yeah, they do suck, I know, boo. We've been LD since the day we met, with 14 months of not seeing each other due to deployment and now we're back to normal LD. I guess I just hope it'll get easier Just lying to myself till I see her again.

We're planning on going to East Asia, with the trans-siberian train through Russia. It's kinda nuts but well, that's how we are...
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hey sorry I haven't been on much! I've been busy entertaining my friends since they're in town, then today is my birthday so I've been busy.

My wedding is May 25 - I feel like I have soooo much to do and I don't have much time left! Tomorrow's the day we're trying on dresses so hopefully I'll be able to find a color then!

So how have you been the past few days?
  8. Senior Member
    Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day! What have you been doing for your birthday?

I'm sure you'll manage to get it all done in time. I saw the post about the wedding dress and it's very pretty! Did you find dresses for your bridesmaids too?

I haven't been doing too well, and I don't think it'll get better in the next days. And of course, work decided they don't need me this week so I'm not getting any distraction. I'm sure I pissed off some higher being for making my life miserable right now. Well, guess I just have to get through it, somehow.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thank you! I just spent time with my friends that were in town and my family.

I did find dresses! Which means I have colors picked out. FINALLY now I can really start planning things! That was pretty much hard to do without colors

Aw I'm so sorry you're having a bad time right now. I hope it does get better faster than you think. You'll get through it!
  10. Senior Member
    That sounds fun. And for the dresses being picked. What's the color? And yay for being able to plan!

Thank you I do hope things will get better soon but that kind depends on my GF I don't really know what to do with the whole situation at the moment, besides trying to wait it out. And I really suck at that...
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast