Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moose. and Penguin November LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

Moose. and Penguin November LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy November!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yay!!!
    Thank you!!!!
    Weekend plans??
    Last edited by Penguin; 11-02-2012 at 11:00 AM.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.
    -Albert Einstein

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm so excited!

I just got off work. Tomorrow I work all day and tell DF goodbye and Sunday I don't have any plans.

What about you?

Btw DF started calling me Moose and I call him Penguin so I laughed when I saw that you were my LDL Pal

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha! Wait, that's so funny!! That's crazy actually--it's fate What if I told you I call DB Moose and he calls me Penguin?? not true, but that would be insane.

Awww That's not a good day. Work AND goodbyes. It's the start of your LDR right?! Squeeze him extra hard. Good luck with that tomorrow!! Make the best of it and make sure you part with smiles When will you see him next?

I'm going to be in NC visiting DB Nov 10 (which is my moms bday) so tomorrow, having a little mom/daughter day. Nails, shopping, etc. Sunday, I have a 5k to run in the morning then nada!--going to be a low-key weekend.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.
    -Albert Einstein

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Yes this is the beginning of our LD. Idk when I'll see him again maybe January maybe not until March. So that makes it rough

Your mother/daughter day sounds fun! I haven't gotten a mani or pedi in forever!

And you should start calling your DB moose lol

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

How are you getting to NC?

7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    MOOOSEEE. I fly out Wednesday night. Supposedly there is a storm coming. So fingers crossed that everything goes according to schedule. How was yesterday?

-Albert Einstein

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Yeah there is a storm supposed to come through. If you were driving though you'd probably go through my general area. And I know how to knit so you could stop by for a knitting lesson!

Yesterday went better than I thought it was. Friday was the harder day. I cried A LOT on Friday. Yesterday was more positive because I got to see DF's dad who I love and meet one of his cousins so there were other things to think about and focus on

9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm so nervous about this storm
    KNITTING LESSON! You knit?! That would've been awesome. I bought a "Anyone can knit" book and I've been trying to teach myself. But I got as far as a weirdly-shaped scarf and I cant figure out how to do anything else. I need to be shown not just read about it. I bought this awesome soft gray and pink yarn and I wanted to try and make like a shawl out of it.. I had such high hopes for myself. Are you like a knitting pro?

That sounds like a good goodbye Left on a high note. I like that. So now he's in PA?

-Albert Einstein

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I am in no way a knitting pro! My grandmother showed me and I agree it'd be easier for someone to show you. After being shown the basics then use tour book.

And yeah we had a good goodbye and yes he's in Hermitage PA which is in Mercer County north of Pittsburgh

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast