Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: rocket_lizz, Serenity, and chicalelo November LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

rocket_lizz, Serenity, and chicalelo November LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy November!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    2 pals!? Hi ladies! What are you doing this weekend?
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. Senior Member
    Hi everyone. How are you? I was surprised about the 2 pals too. Oh well, the more the merrier.

My nephew and I have a movie date to see Wreck it Ralph tonight. I have a Just Dance 2 competition with my niece lined up. Then Saturday I am going to see President Obama and Bill Clinton. Dave Matthews will be performing. Other than that, I have nothing else planned. What about you guys?
    camandcmh, Love_my_airmanNP, and 867-5309 are my Sister Wives
  4. Senior Member
    Well, I'd be the third then It's cool to have two pals at once! Just got back from work. Yay for closing shift...

I'm still kinda between LDL and deployment. My GF just got back to the states and is now demobilizing. Can't wait for regular LDL again, but I thought I'd already start since she's stateside My plans for the weekend aren't too exciting. I'll be working tomorrow till afternoon and then some studying for the rest of the weekend. I am hoping I can make my friends hang out with me

Are you going to see them live and in person? That is super cool!
  5. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Hey guys!

I'm visiting my parents this weekend. It's been nice to get home-cooked meals and just hang out I don't have a ton of plans other than this, I have a couple small homework assignments to work on and that's about it. There's an apple pie baking in the oven right now so I am excited for that!

Chicalelo, how was wreck-it-ralph? I saw the previews for that and it looked so cute! And, it's totally awesome that you get to see Obama & Clinton!!!

Serenity, I'm so glad your DG is back from deployment!!! Are you coming here to the US to visit her soon?
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  6. Senior Member
    I love home cooked meals, is why I still live at home I feel like you should share your pie, it's not nice to tease... I just got home from hanging out with friends and are getting ready for bed now. Was along day with work and all. Yay earning money... So glad I'll only be working till November. Still undecided if I should quit then.

I'm pretty excited too. Now I'm only waiting for her to get home so I can actually talk to her again Demobilization made communication worse than it ever was during deployment. Figures And nope, plans are for her to come over in December. Still have to get an exact date from her.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    Well, I'd be the third then It's cool to have two pals at once! Just got back from work. Yay for closing shift...

I'm still kinda between LDL and deployment. My GF just got back to the states and is now demobilizing. Can't wait for regular LDL again, but I thought I'd already start since she's stateside My plans for the weekend aren't too exciting. I'll be working tomorrow till afternoon and then some studying for the rest of the weekend. I am hoping I can make my friends hang out with me
    Are you going to see them live and in person? That is super cool!
    for your DG make it back stateside. The campaign was good. It was 40 degrees outside. Dave Matthews Band performed well. I honestly didn't recognize any of his songs. I thought I would. I was there but didn't get to meet Bill Clinton or President Obama. It was a packed house. I think the crowd was estimated at 12k.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    Hey guys!

I'm visiting my parents this weekend. It's been nice to get home-cooked meals and just hang out I don't have a ton of plans other than this, I have a couple small homework assignments to work on and that's about it. There's an apple pie baking in the oven right now so I am excited for that!

Chicalelo, how was wreck-it-ralph? I saw the previews for that and it looked so cute! And, it's totally awesome that you get to see Obama & Clinton!!!

Serenity, I'm so glad your DG is back from deployment!!! Are you coming here to the US to visit her soon?
    I love going back home for a good home cooked meals. Apple pie sounds delicious.

Wreck it Ralph was cute. My nephew and I really enjoyed it.

How are you ladies doing? How's your Monday so far?
  8. Senior Member
    Hi ladies. Just checking in.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chicalelo View Post
    for your DG make it back stateside. The campaign was good. It was 40 degrees outside. Dave Matthews Band performed well. I honestly didn't recognize any of his songs. I thought I would. I was there but didn't get to meet Bill Clinton or President Obama. It was a packed house. I think the crowd was estimated at 12k.
    I'm really glad she's finally back! 9 months deployment was long enough. Now it's only a few more weeks till she's here Finally. It's been so long. She's still stuck on base though I want her to finally go home so we can talk more again. Would be really awesome for the Army to finally let her go

It sounds like it was kinda cold. I can't really do the conversion of American temperatures. I just know it's cold. It seems like an awesome evening though. Did they give speeches?

I've been spending most of my week so far either at work or sitting at home studying. It's awesome... it's also getting cold and winterlike here. I don't really improve.

Any plans for the rest of the week?
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    I'm really glad she's finally back! 9 months deployment was long enough. Now it's only a few more weeks till she's here Finally. It's been so long. She's still stuck on base though I want her to finally go home so we can talk more again. Would be really awesome for the Army to finally let her go

It sounds like it was kinda cold. I can't really do the conversion of American temperatures. I just know it's cold. It seems like an awesome evening though. Did they give speeches?

I've been spending most of my week so far either at work or sitting at home studying. It's awesome... it's also getting cold and winterlike here. I don't really improve.

Any plans for the rest of the week?
    I hope she can go home soon so she can talk with you more. For some reason, I always thought it would be really cold in Germany too. What's the temperate there now? I think we may have a harsh winter this year. It was in the low 40s today. But I think it may be 65 this weekend. The temperate goes up and down so fast it's hard to dress. I had on a leather jacket a few weeks ago and looked like a fool because it was so warm. The next day I stepped outside without my jacket, and went right back in the house for it because it was so cold.

Both Bill Clinton and President Obama gave speeches. I'm trying to work 9 or 10 hours today. My company wants us make up our 16 hours that we missed due to Hurricane Sandy. I think I will be hanging with my niece and nephew tomorrow while my sister and brother-in-law go to an out of town wedding. I have Monday off thanks to the holiday. Other than that, I don't have any plans made.
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast