Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BlueJay & Jessym June LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

BlueJay & Jessym June LDL Pals

Advertisements
    I hope you ladies are having a wonderful summer!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    hi bluejay
  4. Senior Member
    Hello Jessym!

Sorry for the late response! I just got back from a wedding in NY. It was so gorgeous! Made me so sad to be there without DH. The first couples song was our song and I got a little misty. I am usually really good about going to these things without him because well I am used to him not being around at this point. But hearing our song and seeing everyone dance except me and like 4 other girls made me really feel his absence!

Other than that it was so great to see a bunch of people I had not seen in so long! I ate and drank entirely too much haha. I better get back on eating well and going to the gym starting tomorrow!

What did you do this weekend?
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Wow. I love weddings! Who's was it? I'm glad you enjoyed yourself even though your DH couldn't be there with you. I'm just in bed recovering from surgery. My knee has been acting up today so I haven't been feeling well.

What other plans do you have? I gotta call my school tomorrow to make sure I'm still in school and I start physical therapy tomorrow.
  6. Senior Member
    The wedding was a childhood friend's. Our families went to Cape Cod together every summer from the time we were babies until we were like 20. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding.

Oh my surgery! I hope you have a speedy recovery and start feeling better soon!

I need to call my school tomorrow and make sure they don't send my diploma to South Korea by mistake. I also head back to work tomorrow. I work as a nanny for the time being. Hopefully I will find a more corporate type job (even if entry level) when DH and I move to NY.
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Why would your school send your diploma to South Korea? and thank you. I was in a lot of pain this morning but I'm doing ok now.
  8. Senior Member
    I started going to college at UMUC in South Korea. I left South Korea and for the final 2 classes they made me to a divisional transfer because I was stateside. DH says all my graduation letters were sent to him in South Korea rather than the new stateside address...so I am concerned my diploma will be sent there and it might get there after he leaves to come back stateside.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    oh. Good luck! That would be worrisome. So, what do you like to do? How old are you? Where do you live?
  10. Senior Member
    Well I like to workout, watch movies, read, and fish. I am entertainign new hobbies. I had been going to school nonstop fulltime for the last couple years and working fulltime as a nanny and part time as a hostess. My last class ended in March. Right now I trying to fix my nonexistant resume and am trying to type better. I actually bought a program. I am never going to get hired with the way I type!

I am 27 and live in North Carolina which I love and hope we can live here again in a few years. I am not super excited about moving to NY...too cold! But we will make the best of it.

Same questions for you?
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast