Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: frogkisses & Naughty Minx June LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

frogkisses & Naughty Minx June LDL Pals

Advertisements
    I hope you ladies are having a wonderful summer!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

So far so good! LDL pal!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. Senior Member

ya! How are you doing today?
    Jen
  4. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Well, if I had visited this yesterday when you wrote that, I would have had the same response. Doing alright, lol. Baby girl is sleeping in her swing, I'm listening Friends on in the living room, just had some rocky road ice cream. It was very good.

5. Senior Member

Lol...I just had a yummy chocolate drumstick ice cream novelty. Yummmy. It even has a chunk of chocolate in the tip of the cone. I just rolled back in from a girls night out evening with the ladies I workout with at the gym. It was a blast. I love hanging out with new people. Lots of fun.

I was gone all day today with my daughter at a horse clinic and I have to be up and one my way to a horse show by 7 am. The things I do for my kids. It seems things were simpler when mine were in their swings. Now I am just It was very demanding then too just different than it is now.

How old is your little girl? Is she your only baby? Sounds like you had a calm day. Or maybe you were just having a calm moment.
    Jen
  6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

She'll be 9 months old on the 9th, she's starting to walk, so I'm starting to freak out, lol. Things were alot easier when I could just put her in her pumpkin seat and set her right next to me while I did stuff, lol. She is our only baby for right now. Dh seems to think as soon as he gets back we're going to get pregnant again. We'll see. I had an okay day yesterday. Didn't do a whole lot, just the usual running from here to there with dd in tow. Kind of like what today will be like. I hope you guys have a good day at the horse show! That sounds like fun!

7. Senior Member

It's all a great big adventure with kids. The horse show...well it would have been more fun if it were 75 degrees and sunny but it was cold and rainy. Plus I have a 16 year old who is in need of an attitude adjustment. That's when the fun begins I am home now and hoping for a nap. Then I need to run some errands and hopefully clean the apartment a little.

Are you and your daughter part of any play groups or anything? What do you do during the week for fun?
    Jen
  8. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

How did the show go? Lol, all 16 year olds need an attitude adjustment.

Not yet, I joined Mommy and Me but I have yet to go and meet anyone but I'm hoping to change that here soon. For fun, mostly play with dd and try to get her nice and tired, lol. I read when I have the energy. Lately, though, I haven't had the energy for squat so we've been hanging out at the house and skyping with dh when he can. (He leaves his computer on when he sleeps, that annoys me because it looks like he's on all the friggin time!)

9. Senior Member

Honestly I never had these issues with my son who is now 18. I think it's because he is a boy. I have two more girls who are almost 13. It's gonna be a fun ride for the next 5 years. I tell mine that they are the reason there is wine in my fridge. When my kids were young we played at home most days.

The show was stressful, cold, rainy. My daughter needs to relax. She is stressed and that stresses her horse and then the horse acts up and it is a vicious cycle. She and I had a long talk a little while ago about what I am gonna do if she is disrespectful to me again.

My guy is not a big computer user. He went 2 months from November til January before he actually had internet put in at his house. he just doesn't care and I actually don't think that is a bad thing. Mostly we talk on the phone, but he isn't deployed either.
    Jen
  10. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Or as Crystal said, "There's a reason some animals eat their young." I'm sorry the show wasn't as relaxed as it needed to be. I would have had the same discussion with dd if she were disrespectful to me. I brought you into this world, and I'll take you out.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast