Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Haleyscomet & KylaLynn May LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

Haleyscomet & KylaLynn May LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Have a lovely month ladies!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    Hi there, I'm Haley!

3. Senior Member
    Hi! I'm Kyla I've seen you around
  4. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    Nice to officially meet you. I've seen you around too! Any big plans for this month?

5. Senior Member
    Hmmm not really. I see a lot of work time in my future :/

It's nice to officially meet you too!!!

I'm kinda excited for this month I guess. I just became a new team leader for the Soldiers Angels Letter Writing Team. GO TEAM 6!

J goes underway sometime this month though so I won't get to hear from him often.

What about you?? Any plans?
  6. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    Work time can be nice since it is money but all the time would get tiring, haha.

Oh wow! How exciting!!! What is the Soldiers Angels Writing Team? It sounds really interesting!

Oh no. I'm sorry! Well I know I'm not him, but I will definitely be here to try to help get you through that time, hopefully help you pass time!

I am going to see MF very soon, not for very long but I'll take any amount of time at this point, haha. That's really it. Well I guess I am going to be getting more hours at work so that's pretty nice. Annnnd my school semester ends in like 21 days so that's pretty nice too, haha.

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Haleyscomet View Post
    Work time can be nice since it is money but all the time would get tiring, haha.

Oh wow! How exciting!!! What is the Soldiers Angels Writing Team? It sounds really interesting!

Oh no. I'm sorry! Well I know I'm not him, but I will definitely be here to try to help get you through that time, hopefully help you pass time!

I am going to see MF very soon, not for very long but I'll take any amount of time at this point, haha. That's really it. Well I guess I am going to be getting more hours at work so that's pretty nice. Annnnd my school semester ends in like 21 days so that's pretty nice too, haha.
    It does help! A lot actually!

I hope that you have fun on your trip to see MF! I understand the taking anytime that you can get thing

Looks like I am working overtime again today. Oh well, That's what I get for being the supervisor. lol

Soldiers Angels is a volunteer organization that help soldiers, families and veterans in many different ways. The Letter Writing Team is a team that angels can join where we get addresses of deployed service members and we send them letters and such
  8. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    I'm glad! I'm on all the time so you will definitely have me here to talk to!

Thank you! I really can't wait. I was suppose to see him last month and things didn't work out so now I finally get to see him and I'm fully taking advantage of it! Haha.

Awwww! You little worker bee, you! What do you do for work?

That really is amazing! I think when I get out of school this semester I want to join something like that where I can write letters to deployed service members. I just think it is so important that they see people care about them and that they have someone to talk to! That's so great that you are involved!

9. Senior Member

Yay for MF time!!! Lol I hope it works out this time!!!

I am a security supervisor.

I love it!! It gives me something to do when we have breaks during class. Or when I have down time at work/home. I get one name a week but some people get 3 names a day!! Lol I don't think I could handle that. I request an extra one ever now and again when I have extra time. Its really fun.
  10. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    If it doesn't, I'll be kicking some army butt! But it's pretty much 100% guaranteed to work out. A bunch of us are going to this concert and they would have known by now if they wouldn't be able to so phew! It's under a week til go time, the days are starting to pass slowly.

Wow, you are a bad ass. That sounds like a really cool job, how do you like it? How long have you done it?

Yeah, I'd imagine it would! Helps you take up time and helps a deployed service member out at the same time. Wow 3?! Haha, I like to write letters but I don't think I could do that many! Do you choose how many names you get? I really think I am going to do something like this. I mean the least I can do is take time to write a letter to a deployed service member. It seems fun too.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast