Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naughty Minx and Haleyscomet April LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

Naughty Minx and Haleyscomet April LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy April!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    Hey there, I'm Haley! How is your first day of April going? Did you pull any pranks or get any pranks pulled on you?

3. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮

4. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

So sorry I only saw this just now! I'm Melissa. It's been a crazy couple of days. I didn't prank anyone unless you count dd and me handing her her first sippy cup this morning, lol. She kind of looked at me like, "Wtf is this thing?" I thought it was funny, but then again, sleep deprevation will do that to me, lol. I'm doing well, other than that. How are you doing?

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

5. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Minx View Post
    So sorry I only saw this just now! I'm Melissa. It's been a crazy couple of days. I didn't prank anyone unless you count dd and me handing her her first sippy cup this morning, lol. She kind of looked at me like, "Wtf is this thing?" I thought it was funny, but then again, sleep deprevation will do that to me, lol. I'm doing well, other than that. How are you doing?
    Haha, that's okay! Nice to meet you, Melissa. Hahahahaha, I use to love sippy cups when I was little. They were awesome! Glad to hear you are doing well!

I'm doing alright, transitioning from being off school for a week to going back to school and it's been surprisingly difficult.

Any plans for this week? Any big plans for this month?

6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I pretty much play it by ear as they say. Especially with dd, I don't have alot of time to do much outside of go to the store for her formula and juice. I make her food with my baby bullet (I LOVE THIS THING! lol) I love your siggy! What is it from?

7. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    See that is much smarter. I really need to just go with the flow more, I've always been a big planner and it's just not good. That's really cool! I had a friend that use to make her babies food with a baby bullet and I just thought it was much cooler than going out and buying it in a jar. Is it less expensive that way?

Aww, thank you! The dancing guys, I have no clue what they are from aside that they are dressed up as storm troopers, I just looked up funny pictures on photobucket and it cracked me up so I put it on there, then the Peeta one is from The Hunger Games. I love your name on here, very creative. Also your quotes in your siggy. Plus your daughter is ADORABLE!

8. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Haleyscomet View Post
    See that is much smarter. I really need to just go with the flow more, I've always been a big planner and it's just not good. That's really cool! I had a friend that use to make her babies food with a baby bullet and I just thought it was much cooler than going out and buying it in a jar. Is it less expensive that way?

Aww, thank you! The dancing guys, I have no clue what they are from aside that they are dressed up as storm troopers, I just looked up funny pictures on photobucket and it cracked me up so I put it on there, then the Peeta one is from The Hunger Games. I love your name on here, very creative. Also your quotes in your siggy. Plus your daughter is ADORABLE!
    It is SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE to make your own baby food. When you decide it's time for you to have one, I highly recommend you get a baby bullet! Being a planner is a good thing most of the time, but it doesn't really allow for the spontaneous fun which is alot fun I have to say, lol.

I appreciate that you like my siggy so much! I can't look at my daughter without my heart melting just about every time, lol. There are those times, though, where I look at her and get a whiff of something that i really don't want to clean up but I do, obviously. She's such a blessing!

Aside from class, do you have any plans for the week?

9. ☮ Live fearlessly. Go big or go home! ☮
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Minx View Post
    It is SO MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE to make your own baby food. When you decide it's time for you to have one, I highly recommend you get a baby bullet! Being a planner is a good thing most of the time, but it doesn't really allow for the spontaneous fun which is alot fun I have to say, lol.

I appreciate that you like my siggy so much! I can't look at my daughter without my heart melting just about every time, lol. There are those times, though, where I look at her and get a whiff of something that i really don't want to clean up but I do, obviously. She's such a blessing!

Aside from class, do you have any plans for the week?
    That's good to know! I'm sure it is much healthier to make the food yourself too, then you know all that is going into it. I will have to do that when it's that time. Oh I totally agree, that's why I need to lay back on the planning. I find that if I just stop and just let things happen, it's always much better!

Haha, I bet! She's so adorable! Oh, of course, haha. When I worked at a preschool, the 2 year olds were so adorable until you had to change their diapers. That wasn't so cute! But children are definitely little blessings. I'm not totally sure I want one but I think I lean more in that direction. MF will say little things like, "Our kids would be so cute!" and then it gets me thinking, well maybe some day! It also doesn't help that everyone posts their adorable babies photos on here!!

No plans, at all. I tend not to do much when I'm here, I don't really have many friends here. It's weird because I've lived here all my life but when I was with my ex, I kind of pushed all my friends aside (this was in high school). Then I moved to So Cal with him, then when I moved back home everyone had gone off to college in different places and community college just isn't an easy place to make friends. So I am a bit of a loner! I live a pretty boring life in California.

10. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I'm going to be in California in May, although it'll be San Diego and not Northern California. I don't know if you'd be willing to drive all the way down to meet me and DH, lol. If you are, though, I'd like to meet you in person.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast