Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: danik & xhis_anchorx March LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

danik & xhis_anchorx March LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy March!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥

Hi!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hi! I'm Danielle. Our dogs' names rhyme
    Your anniversary is coming up so soon! Are you excited? We just recognized our one year about a week ago How's your day going?

“It always seems impossible until it's done.”
    ― Nelson Mandela
  4. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    Quote Originally Posted by danik View Post

Hi! I'm Danielle. Our dogs' names rhyme
    Your anniversary is coming up so soon! Are you excited? We just recognized our one year about a week ago How's your day going?
    I'm Megan! That's funny that they rhyme! I'm very excited about the anniversary. I'll be happier when he's home and we can celebrate! Did you guys do anything for your anniversary? My days been filled with nothing but house chores. How's your day been?
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    We didn't do anything. We recognize it on my birthday, which is about a week after our first date. He called me. That was nice! I work thirds, so I got up around 4, worked out, I'm getting ready for work now. DB usually calls me around 9. I need to do housework...REALLY BADLY! I have no clean laundry! Do you know how long it will be until you see your DB?

― Nelson Mandela
  6. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    Nice, a birthday and an anniversary! That's great then he won't forget either one! If I didn't do some housework today, I wouldn't have had clean clothes either! I'm moving to be with DB in the middle of April.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Yay! Where are you moving? I am going to see DB in April too. I bought my plane tickets today! We used to live together before he left for basic. I miss it. We plan on doing it again when possible. I told him I didn't want to share my anniversary with my birthday...He asked if he could propose to me on my birthday. I said sure, why not. I don't know anyone that celebrates the day they got engaged. I've been engaged twice and I don't even remember what months they were. I already share my birthday with my stepdad. That's enough for me. I got a load in the washer...it's still there. Maybe it will still smell clean tomorrow?
    Last edited by danik; 03-02-2012 at 12:16 AM.

― Nelson Mandela
  8. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    I'm moving to Hawaii to finally get this LDR outta the way. Getting plane tickets are so exciting! I got mine the other day too! I agree with the whole not celebrating the engagement! DB and I can't remember when we actually first started talking, so we decided on the day that we first actually met. I only know one other person with my birthday and I agree, I don't like sharing. It should still smell clean in the morning, if not, just use some extra dryer sheets! How did you and your DB meet?
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I would love to move to Hawaii! That will be fun! Is he already stationed there? I always joke DB will probably get stationed in Alaska That's got to be a long flight from NJ to Hawaii.
    We met at an MMA gym. We were both taking Muay Thai classes. After the warm up portion of class, you pair up with someone to learn your moves with or spar with. He started asking me to partner up with him a lot. We were partnered up the class after Valentine's Day and he was asking about my Valentine's Day. After that and some other questions about me beating up my boyfriend, he deducted I didn't have one and told me he was taking me to dinner. We were living together about three months later How did you two meet?

― Nelson Mandela
  10. ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    ♥Live♥Laugh♥Love♥
    He is already stationed there! DB and I joke about Alaska too! He says he always wants to go there! It is a long flight from NJ to Hawaii, but I'm not going right there. I'm going to meet his family first. DB and I actually met online. I wasn't even going to talk to him, but the dog in his picture caught my interest. Then we started talking, after a little while he told me that he was going to bed. I asked him to do me a favor and he said sure what's that? I told him that the only way he could go to bed was if he took my number and used it sometime. That's the first time I've ever been forward with someone in my life. Thankfully it didn't backfire and he text me the very next morning. Two weeks after that he sent me flowers at work for Valentine's Day.
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast