Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: augusta and AshleyO February LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

augusta and AshleyO February LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy February!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Vandelay Industries
    Vandelay Industries
    Hey pal!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hi! How are you?

I Eelizah
  4. Vandelay Industries
    Vandelay Industries
    I'm great! Came home from school for the weekend so I got to spend all last night with the guy, I'm so on cloud nine. And tonight he's coming over after work for dinner with my fam! So excited.

But whyyyyy must teachers assign homework for Friday and Saturday?!

How are you??
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Awww That's exciting! How often do you guys get to see each other?

Tell me about it. My assignments are due on Friday and Sunday every week. It's annoying, especially because I work on the weekends.

I'm ok. I've been dealing with dog medical issues so I'm just tired and I want to cuddle with my furbaby.

I Eelizah
  6. Vandelay Industries
    Vandelay Industries
    Hey! I'm sorry I have been so MIA this weekend, I will usually talk more I promise! I'm back at school now so back to reality.

I wasn't supposed to see him this month, but from here on out it will be once a month that we see each other until our LDR is done come May. What about you?

Oh my gosh, that's totally how one of my classes is set up too! Except we have a quiz Friday night, assignment Saturday night, and then mini assignment Sunday night. I freaking hate it! Like that's just rude...

Oh no! What's wrong with your furbaby? Is he/she ok???
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    It's ok, I understand. AAAANNNNNDDDDDDDD I'm leaving to visit DB in about 2.5 hours. It's an impromptu visit, and unfortunately quite short. I'm still super excited though.

We've been able to see each other about once a month too, but I didn't have a job before and now that I do its REALLY hard to get a chance to go see him between school and work. I'm lucky to see him today, but I have NO idea when the next time will be. Your LDR is almost done! Are you going to be done with school or something?

It is quite rude. I literally 'd at that.

Well I took her to the vet and the vet thinks she has breast cancer. I'm not so sure though because the vet never ran tests and one of the things she said was cancer only recently appeared and she said it had been there since September. So when I get back from seeing DB I'm going to find another vet to take her too. Our vet got into all this natural health/hippy stuff and now she sucks.

I Eelizah
  8. Vandelay Industries
    Vandelay Industries
    I saw your thread about your car accident before I saw this, are you ok?? What happened?!? Ugh I'm so sorry....and of course that kind of crap has to happen on a day when you get to see your DB. I hope everythings alright!

I'm transferring to a school about 40 minutes from my hometown (and where Jon lives) after this semester, so we'll be able to see each other every weekend. Technically we still won't be in the same city but I wouldn't call it an LDR still.

Oh my gosh, that's awful. I didn't even know dogs could get breast cancer. Poor baby. What kind of treatments do they do on dogs?
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Yeah, I'm ok. My neck is sore, but it really could have been much much worse so I'm very thankful. This huge tour bus thing started coming into my lane and I just over steered to get out of the way and lost control completely. I hit the bus with the front of my car and the rear and then spun out all over the median. I don't remember much of what happened after I lost control, I just remember looking over and seeing just how close I was to getting into the oncoming traffic. Next thing I knew I was stopped in the median. Not to be over dramatic, but I really felt like I was going to die while the car was spinning.

Thankfully no one else is hurt and now I get to begin the insurance nightmare. Of course, the bus driver is saying he didn't go into my lane so it's going to be a disaster and I have a feeling I'm going to be screwed.

I still got to see DB, he came to the hospital to pick me up for which I am VERY grateful. He helped me calm down a lot.

AWWW, I'm glad you guys are going to live closer. Now you have something to look forward too.

I think dogs can get all the same cancers as humans but I'm not sure. For treatments they usually do the same as humans. Chemo, radiation, removal or just let it be if it is too far along. My dog is 10 so chemo and radiation probably arent our best options. If it really is cancer, I want it to be removed. It's my dads money though and he doesn't feel the same.

I Eelizah
  10. Vandelay Industries
    Vandelay Industries
    Oh my gosh, that is so scary. It all happens so fast too. Like a movie. So glad it wasn't more serious though.

I hope it works out. How bad is your car?

Awww that was so great that your DB was there! Must've helped a lot.

Wow, I never knew that about dogs. Poor puppy. When do you find out if it's cancer?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast