Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shadowdremy and *Seabees*Angel* December LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

shadowdremy and *Seabees*Angel* December LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy December!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    YAY!! I am pretty excited!!

How's your December starting out?
  3. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
    Sorry I haven't been responding! I have had a VERY busy beginning of the month. The 2nd was DF's birthday. Then today I hung out with Df's Mom and had a BLAST hanging out with them! We made Cookies and had coffee and festive musi! It was GREAT!!!

How is your december?
  4. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Oh it's ok! I wasn't on much yesterday since I was exhausted! I was going to take the kids to take pictures with Santa but ended up napping the afternoon away But good news is that I am going to see Dh for a few days as a surprise!!

But happy belated birthday to your DF!! Also, that is great that you got to spend time with your DF's mom!! Cookies and coffee sound amazing right about now I might be making some tomorrow with Dh and the kids! Were they sugar cookies? I love decorating those
  5. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
    :YAY for seeeing DH!! Thats gonna be lots of Funn!

I made these cookies called Candy Cane Blossoms! I'll actually post a picture on here in a few mins. I think I'll post a thread actually b/c it was alot of fun!

DF's Mom and I are suuppperrr close. She's helping me mentally and emotionally. She's truly an amazing person! OH and Funny little thing that is irrelveant but I have to tell someone B/c she made me promise not to tell DF.
    She was in the army in her younger years. And so she has the benefits still of the military stuff. So she thought it would be funny to apply at a job on DF's base. Totally as a joke on him and to tease him and tell him that her and his little brother were following him and I to keep eyes on him. Come to find out THEY ACCEPTED HER APPLICATION!! She might actually get the job! hahaha He's gonna be kindaaa upsett but still It's funny
  6. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Dh was surprised alright so that was great! I actually just saw and commented on your thread too Those are great pictures and it looks like a great time was had by all which is amazing!!

Oh my gosh! Really?! That's awesome!! I know Dh would be freaking out but how cool would that be to be close to family? I mean especially since you and her are super close! I wish me and my mIL were like that but we aren't. She pretty much thinks I took away her baby boy. But it's all good because he is closer to his grandparents and they love me. They are the type that have a fridge just for the grandkids and greatgrandkids filled with pop and candy! I totally want to be one of those grandparents!
  7. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
    aww! your DH's grnadparents sound sweett!! ahaha I want all that candy =] but thats soo nice of them!!!

His mom is a strong single mom of DF and another. She isn't judgemental she is a woman of God. So it's easy for us to get along. Also, when DF and I started dating his brother needed a babysitting and i needed money, so she hired me no questions asked. She trusted me with him all day for 5 days a week while she worked, and she paid me and fed me. It was a great structure for success!
    She Sent me this the other day

"I told him that I will love you because he does and that I support his love, but you won me over by your love for him. I am a hopeless romantic and believe that if you two truly love each other that it will conquer all. still don't get me wrong that I wish yall waited more because yall are so young and really haven't experience life. How ever you willnever see me coming between your relationship and through God's help lift you up."

OH ANNDD our date is sooner for our wedding!! ahhhhhh!! Its August 5th now =] I'm happpyyyyy! so it's only 7 months now.. LE GASP soo closee

what's been going on with you?
  8. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    That is so great!! And she said that to you? That's great!! I am totally jellie!! I am enjoying my last night with Dh before I leave tomorrow! Ugh time goes by too quickly! But I'll see him next week at a huge family dinner so that will be nice! Then I am not sure when I'll see him but I'll enjoy the time I do get to have with him as much as I can! I had a job interview today and I am that I get it! It would really keep me busy since it's full time and it would make me feel like I am contributing to the family

So what else have you been up to? You have gotten me in the baking mood so I really am missing my kitchen aide right about now His name is Junior! My mom got him for me a few months ago since she originally got me one about 8 years ago I named Joel I know it's weird that I name things but it's just something I do Every year I name the thanksgiving turkey I name our cars and I am just crazy like that! What do you have planned for this weekend? I'm going to my younger sisters jrotc competition which should be really fun since they are a decent school!
  9. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Jump for Joy

yeah she sent it to me on FB. She's such a darling! I love that women. ANYWAY I hope your enjoying every minute with your DH!

for a job interview! What was it for if you don't mind me asking! And yeah i need a on the books job I've only had one my whole life and i'm 20. And it was this past summer. It was only a seasonal job. But hopefully a new one will come around!

I LOVE BAKING! and the whole name calling thing is awesome. Except the-uh- naming- the- turkey! Something happened like that to me when I was younger and now i wont eat turkey at all.. unless its like the sliced deli stuff lol.

My weeked consists of ALOT!! ugghh. Friday is my oldest sisters birthday so i'm taking her out for dinner. then Saturday I have something planned but i can't remember what lol Sunday i have a " hopefully" skype date with DF and earlier on in the day I'm going to take a 2 hr drive to see my gma in an old folks home and drive all the wy back with my mom! I'm never bored haha I'm always busyy..

& good luck to your sister
  10. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Hey! I'm sorry I haven't been near a computer the past few days. The job was for a call center job and I didn't get it so I'm a little sad but I'm going to just keep trying. I have only worked like 9 months and the rest of the time I was a stay at home mom and student. I'm going for business management.

yeah the turkey naming is crazy but it's just something I did. But I hardly eat turkey unless it's deli sliced and I'm pretty picky with my meat. I can't eat chicken with bones since I accidentally cut a blood vein on a chicken wing in middle school.

Happy belated birthday to your sister! How old is she? Mine was 31 but a month ago she passed away..but that's great of you to take her out! And I have those days I forget what I have planned but know it's something. Did you remember what you had to do? Did you have your skype date yesterday? I hate how dh has a computer that it's webcam is tempermental. I might need to get him one for Christmas. what are you getting your df if you don't mind me asking? I'm sorry I haven't been on much but I will be from now on
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast