Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SpaceHedgehog and Hottie. November LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

SpaceHedgehog and Hottie. November LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy November!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. ...and carry a towel.
    ...and carry a towel.

Hello, there! I can quite use an LDL pal this month, DF is in the field and I haven't heard from him! So great timing (orchestrated, of course ).
  3. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    I'm sorry I haven't been in here yet! I haven't gotten on in a few days! How are you doing??

My name is Megan, you? I'm so glad to get to know someone new!
  4. ...and carry a towel.
    ...and carry a towel.
    Phew, you don't hate meh! I was starting to wonder

I'm better, I got an email from DF today. It wasn't much, but it was something, and he was really sweet! I miss him, and I think it's poopy that he doesn't get to even have his cellphone to text, but yeah... military for you. Seems they're running them ragged, from what I can gather they're working something like 18-19 hour days at present, so I think he probably would have no energy to talk, even if he had the means. So I wait...

How about you? How are you handling 4 years of distance? Any plans to see him soon? I swear, I admire you gals who can handle it that long, I feel already exhausted after 1.5 years.

Oh, and I'm Vicky, by the way I'm glad to get to know you too. I like the name Megan...
  5. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    Thanks I like my name-even though fifty thousand girls my age are named Megan, but it's okay, it suits me

I'm glad you heard from your DF. I've been lucky lately to even get an email a day. So I've been doing my best to keep busy or at least occupy myself.

This LDR has been the hardest thing I've ever gone through in my entire life. I never imagined we'd have been LDR for so long- I thought we'd be together like 2 years ago. hasn't happened. Hopefully soon. Well, soonish. Worst case scenario would be February. But oh wellz. I'm going to try to lose about 15 lbs by then maybe even 20. What do you do to motivate yourself to get off your butt and keep busy?
  6. ...and carry a towel.
    ...and carry a towel.
    Lately getting off my butt isn't happening, since I am medically banned from doing it much. Fearing I will have a butt the size of Alaska by the time I'm allowed to actually work out again! Damn surgeries. But I should be okay to start light training in about 2 weeks or so.

But in terms of keeping busy... mostly I make it so I HAVE TO. I take obligations, plus I work and have school. But I jump on projects, promise to do favors, sign up for challenges, whatever it takes to guilt trip myself into being active, because left to my own un-deadlined devices, I WILL wallow. I am very good at it. Wallowing.

Is your DH so busy? He's in Japan, right? China isn't invading last I checked, and neither is North Korea, why doesn't he talk to you?

And hey, February, that is fabulous! I mean, just 3 months left, right?! Will he be coming back to the US then?
  7. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceHedgehog View Post
    Lately getting off my butt isn't happening, since I am medically banned from doing it much. Fearing I will have a butt the size of Alaska by the time I'm allowed to actually work out again! Damn surgeries. But I should be okay to start light training in about 2 weeks or so.

But in terms of keeping busy... mostly I make it so I HAVE TO. I take obligations, plus I work and have school. But I jump on projects, promise to do favors, sign up for challenges, whatever it takes to guilt trip myself into being active, because left to my own un-deadlined devices, I WILL wallow. I am very good at it. Wallowing.

Is your DH so busy? He's in Japan, right? China isn't invading last I checked, and neither is North Korea, why doesn't he talk to you?

And hey, February, that is fabulous! I mean, just 3 months left, right?! Will he be coming back to the US then?
    He's underway, so they're usually alot busier. I'm cool with it, it's not a big deal.

I need to find something else to do too besides just work. I'm not being put on the schedule very much, usualy less than 20 hours a week. Boo.

And we don't have a date yet, so I'm hoping February. He should be coming back to the US then, but nothing is set in stone yet. He was supposed to be home in August, so that's why I'm not accepting anything other than the actual physical presence of him
  8. ...and carry a towel.
    ...and carry a towel.
    Yeah, being busy is a blessing. It's the only way I survive the LD, most of the time.

Sorry, today was a remarkably crappy day, so I think I'll just curl up and cry some. After I'm done with this lecture, that is. Sucks when all you wanna do is wallow and cry, but you have to keep up appearances.

How is your day?
  9. ...and carry a towel.
    ...and carry a towel.
    Hey LDL buddy,

You left me again!

How have you been? Busy?
  10. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    HI! I swear Im not leaving you We literally JUST got wireless internet at our house so now I can talk to you every day! Before I could only get on the internet at work, if I go to my mom's, or on my phone. And we al know how slow phone internet can be. So today has been like CHristmas hahaha!
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast