Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: EmmCee and AshleyO November LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

EmmCee and AshleyO November LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy November!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I Eelizah
  3. Wife to Debra; Twinzie to Manderz; Text Buddy to Cara*Bear!
    Wife to Debra; Twinzie to Manderz; Text Buddy to Cara*Bear!
    !

I'm Michele!

How's your day going?

A picture paints a thousand words, it's true.
    But it's still not enough for how I feel about you.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm Ashley

It's pretty good. I just got my eyebrows done so my face hurts How's your day?

I Eelizah
  5. Wife to Debra; Twinzie to Manderz; Text Buddy to Cara*Bear!
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    I'm Ashley

It's pretty good. I just got my eyebrows done so my face hurts How's your day?
    I need to get mine done I haven't even been plucking So lazy.

It was pretty good. Wednesdays are my least favorite day of the week, cause I have to work a shift I hate and I have three quizzes every Thursday - so, I'm always stressed Wednesday. BUT, the hard parts over now and I have a week of not hating my life to look forward to!

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Good luck on your quizzes tomorrow! I have an exam tomorrow, but it should be easy.

Where do you work?

I Eelizah
  7. Wife to Debra; Twinzie to Manderz; Text Buddy to Cara*Bear!
    Good luck on your quizzes tomorrow! I have an exam tomorrow, but it should be easy.

Where do you work?
    Thanks! I have a paper due, too.

I'm going to be waking up at 6:30 am to hit the gym and start studying. Then my first class is at 10am and I'll be busy until 5.

Good luck on your exam!

I work at a dining hall near my dorm. Usually in Bakery, but on Wednesdays I do whatever they need.. which is usually SUCKY.

Do you work?

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I wish I had your gym motivation. I want to be able to run long distances, but as it is, I only run about 20 ft before I need my inhaler.

Thanks!!! I had a paper due today too, but I finished it last week, thankfully.

I don't work at the moment, I can't find a job. I'd really like to work in a doctor's office or something like that. Unfortunately I have no paid experience and they don't care about volunteer work.

What are you studying?

I Eelizah
  9. Wife to Debra; Twinzie to Manderz; Text Buddy to Cara*Bear!
    I wish I had your gym motivation. I want to be able to run long distances, but as it is, I only run about 20 ft before I need my inhaler.

Thanks!!! I had a paper due today too, but I finished it last week, thankfully.

I don't work at the moment, I can't find a job. I'd really like to work in a doctor's office or something like that. Unfortunately I have no paid experience and they don't care about volunteer work.

What are you studying?
    Have you tried biking? My friend who has asthma does that because it doesn't get her as worked up. Both on a bicycle and on the machine bikes at the gym.

Good for you! I started working on this one Sunday, and finished it Tuesday - but I had a meeting with the writing center and just finished fixing some things. I feel relieved, but I'm worried that I'll still get a bad grade. I suck at science.

I hope you find a job soon! I don't know why volunteer work doesn't count, if you have a reference saying what you did and how well you did it. Stupid

I'm a French and International Affairs major. Right now I'm taking the highest level French, Elementary Japanese, Moral Ethics, and Intro to International Affairs (which has a geography, science, and politics module.) This is my last day of the science module.

After this semester, though - I'm withdrawing and ***HOPEFULLY*** moving to where my DF (will be DH then) is stationed.. so, I'll do online schooling. I'm not sure for the same major though.

How about you?

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmCee View Post
    Have you tried biking? My friend who has asthma does that because it doesn't get her as worked up. Both on a bicycle and on the machine bikes at the gym.

Good for you! I started working on this one Sunday, and finished it Tuesday - but I had a meeting with the writing center and just finished fixing some things. I feel relieved, but I'm worried that I'll still get a bad grade. I suck at science.

I hope you find a job soon! I don't know why volunteer work doesn't count, if you have a reference saying what you did and how well you did it. Stupid

I'm a French and International Affairs major. Right now I'm taking the highest level French, Elementary Japanese, Moral Ethics, and Intro to International Affairs (which has a geography, science, and politics module.) This is my last day of the science module.

After this semester, though - I'm withdrawing and ***HOPEFULLY*** moving to where my DF (will be DH then) is stationed.. so, I'll do online schooling. I'm not sure for the same major though.

How about you?
    I've tried biking, it is much better, but I don't really like to bike. Roller blading works well for me and I love it

I love French. I really want to learn to speak it fluently, but half of DB's family is from Bolivia so I feel like I need to learn Spanish first. I've heard that Japanese is really hard. Do you like it?

I'm a public health major on a pre-medical track. I love my major, but it's almost entirely online so I have a hard time meeting people in my classes. I'm taking into to public health, emerging infectious diseases, understanding US health care, medical terminology, and anatomy. I hate anatomy.

You are getting married in December right? That's so exciting! Is it going to be a big wedding or small?

I Eelizah
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast