Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: lalzi22 and NukesQueen November LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

lalzi22 and NukesQueen November LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy November!!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas

Hey pal!
  3. Daisy dukes. Bikinis on top.
    Daisy dukes. Bikinis on top.
    excitement

how are you??
  4. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    studying! Just finished midterms yesterday and I already have to start studying again.

Tell me about yourself!
  5. Daisy dukes. Bikinis on top.
    blah studying! i remember at one point i just said forget and i started just showing up to my exams lol what are you studying?

umm i'm brandee, most of my friends call me bran and some call me bran muffin and then somehow that got turned into muffin i'm 22 and will be 23 next month, studied fashion merchandising and just got 2 jobs (yesterday) at sears and as an assistant. let's see...i've known my db for 3.5 years he's my fraternity brother and we started dating in july. he's from new york and i'm from ca..

i currently have 20 hours of "the ghost whisperer" on my dvr
  6. Daisy dukes. Bikinis on top.
    i think i'm suffering from "the ghost whisperer" overload!
  7. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Gah! I don't know how you watch that stuff. Its way too scary for me! Haha I get scared by the movie scream. I'm such a chicken shit (although things like Saw don;t scare me. I dunno I'm weird)

I study veterinary medicine. I am a 2nd year at Ohio State's college of Veterinary Medicine. I did my undergrad at a school in upstate NY (I'm a NYer hardcore) and moved to Ohio for vet school. There are only 28 in the country so it's pretty limited/hard to get into one.

Manfriend is an officer in the marines. He just got in a year ago after he graduated college. We met in high school and went to different colleges, so we have been LD for 6? ish years and will be LD for 2 1/2 more. Specifically 934 more days, haha. We are craaazy people!

I am not a fan of studying, but I spend around 5-9 hours a day in school, and then 3-6 hours a day studying. It is honestly exhausting, but I love it. I cannot wait to be a veterinarian!

I am a wino. I love myself some wine! Specifically any sharp, biting cabernet. Red wine is my love and vice.
  8. Daisy dukes. Bikinis on top.
    me and red wine are not friends unless i just had a bad sip!

and "saw" really? i cannot do blood, zombies, scary, thrillers anything or i will scream bloody murder! but the ghost whisperer isn't that bad..with jennifer love hewitt?
    i never imagined that there were so few vet schools!!

that's really something also to be in a ldr for so long, i feel like i'm going loony and it's only been a few months!
  9. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Quote Originally Posted by NukesQueen View Post
    me and red wine are not friends unless i just had a bad sip!

and "saw" really? i cannot do blood, zombies, scary, thrillers anything or i will scream bloody murder! but the ghost whisperer isn't that bad..with jennifer love hewitt?
    i never imagined that there were so few vet schools!!

that's really something also to be in a ldr for so long, i feel like i'm going loony and it's only been a few months!
    NO! Red wine is the best! Nom nom!

I dont mind gore, I mind mind-fucks. Like, the idea that I could have a ghost in my apartment? No thank you!

Yea, we have been LD for a very long time. I think its possible because we both are so driven in our goals, so we stay busy. We are very realistic and non-jealous people. Its just not- well its not easy, but for us distance isn't hard. Its just a fact of life for us. I guess thats pretty weird, but it works for us. It will be over soonish- well, soon compared to what we have already done, haha.

How was your day?
  10. Daisy dukes. Bikinis on top.
    it's been cool. just stayed at home and did a new hairstyle i'm kinda excited about it..pin curls but i haven't straightened my hair so i'll see how it turns out. i have a meeting later for my sorority i'm not too excited about

what kind of red wine flavor should i try and the next time i'm out i'll taste it
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast