Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: blondiebabe & Jojobanana October LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

blondiebabe & Jojobanana October LDL Pals

Advertisements
    You're my pal and Happy October!!

Now we can catch up!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Hi darling! now you're forced to talk to me on a regular basis! And I'm sending you a FB message this moment. I'm halfway through with it or I woulda sent it with this lol

There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin
  3. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    I can't wait! And I FINALLY got Internet back just today!

But I also figured out Mike's computer apparently doesn't have a working microphone so I can't talk on Skype.
  4. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    OMG, girl you can't win for losing! But at least you have internet!!!! And you could make the skype work. Talk on the phone too or type. At least you would be able to see his reaction if it's a deep conversation.

5. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    I know right!? Then, right as we were starting this conversation last night, my roommate came home from Knoxville after I spent the weekend working on the Internet and she promptly messed up the Internet while trying to put a passcode on it. I know it wasn't her fault but I was kinda about wtf else could happen. It did take about 2 hours to fix again, so I just walked over to the office to silent-Skype. And yeah, we definitely utilize the IM-feature a lot.

So, in your message you were saying your fMIL picked out and reserved a location for you without letting you choose? I'd be a bit miffed on that. But at least you get the extra family time now, right?

And, I went and -ed on your blonde pics. You look great!!

Oh, and no, I haven't sent the letters. Mike is a little apprehensive about it and thinks I should just tell him verbally. Problem is, a lot of it I already have said, and there are just some things I can't force myself to say out loud. I also wanted to wait til we had Skype again so I could see those reactions, so hopefully we will finally get that opportunity soon.

And I don't have my percentage grades back, but I do know I only missed one question in Med Chem!!

I was going to ask you if you are still on the workout routine. Even if you aren't, I need you to kick me off here if I haven't worked out. You know how easy school makes it to say "ehhh I'll just go tomorrow." And I do not want to lose how far I've come. I've never run like this before.
  6. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    SO i typed out an entire message and my internet went out What the hell is with us and our internets? hopefully we've got them right finally. I'm so freaking excited for you and your med chem!! That's fantastic! You're rocking it out, seriously! Running circles around me, that's for sure!

And yes, fMIL booked the place and sent me pics after it was booked. I ended up really liking part of it (it even has a pool table) but I hope they don't fuck with it. They like to make sure that everything is expensive and everyone knows it. And for us, we don't care about that. We just want something chill and calm where we can hang out with the people that we love. That's what a wedding is about, anyways.

But Andrew and I had a pretty nasty fight last night. FIL's again (shocked ) they wanted to take all of us (his sister, her SO, us and them) on a cruise. AMAZING gift for Christmas. Well, the only one they could get was one that left on Christmas eve. They decided they didn't want to do that because it was an old ship and only going to the bahamas (only.....) so they decided to go skiing instead. Well, I HATE to ski. Like, I tried it once and fell down the mother effing mountain. It was miserable. And it's not like a cruise ship where you can find your own thing, we're going to be in the same damn house with them. I will have no escape. And they still want to leave on Christmas eve, which I just found rude and disrespectful! I mean, this is the last year that both of our parents are going to be in the same town AND it's the last Christmas before the wedding. And I just felt... I don't know exactly. So I flipped out.

Well, turns out that my dad's mom (who usually spends c'mas with us the last few years) is having to get her knee replaced. So she can't drive to see us and me and him can't drive all the way there too. So I'm gonna go skiing with his family and they're gonna go see grandma and I'm going to go see her in the spring. They don't celebrate Christmas except with some spiked egg nog and gifts, so I know I won't get to go to Christmas eve service with my family (or at all). But, I'm telling myself it's for the best. And next year Christmas is with my family, no matter what happens and where his parents are and he agreed that was fair.

Girl, this whole joining lives thing is hard! I mean, there are just so many things you don't think about. Who would have thought Christmas would lead to such drama and tears! But enough about that. You're the only one that knows about the fight. I feel so stupid about it now, though

Any who's, how was your Monday? Oh! And yes, I'm still trying. I want to run a 5k in February. I actually went running today and was able to run 5 minutes of 28 minutes total for 1.5 miles. It's not a lot, but it's better than the 3 minutes in 35 minutes I started with! Working out is SUCH and great release during school! Don't let it pass you by!

7. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    ps, sorry for the novel I just wrote...

8. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    I feel like poop. I think I'm getting sick. Andrew has CQ all day. I came home and slept until someone knocked on the door and woke me up (I didn't get out of bed to answer it) and I just ate a bowl of cereal and some ice cream and I think I'm gonna go back to bed.

How was your week started off, love?

9. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    My week has started off quite nicely. I had my last patient presentation for patient care yesterday. I think it went well for me, but I also think I unintentionally made my P3 partner look a little bad. He didn't know some answers, and I did, so I tried to discreetly feed them to him. But apparently, he didn't want to take advice from a P1, and I somehow turned out to be not so discreet, when I'm usually pretty good at it. But I was right every time!

Also, I your novels, and I was in the middle of writing a response novel when my computer shut off last night. So I shall try to reproduce it now!

Crazy Internets is right! I think they follow me everywhere I go. Back in high school, we couldn't get anything but dial-up at my parents house, so I never realized that my homework was taking me approximately 18X longer to do than anyone else until I went to college and discovered wireless, high-speed, laptops, and freedom. Then once I was at UT, my parents got one of those Verizon air cards, and that thing got me through deployment. It's not the best connection, but you can use it anywhere. Even during Interstate travel. I definitely sat in the car with the laptop on Skype while my mom was driving many, many times. /ramble

I'm sorry you had a fight, but I'm sure Andrew understands about your reaction. It is asking a lot to take you away from your family on a day like that. At least you know that next year is your year no matter what though.

I'm honestly a little concerned about our Christmas too. I won't have an apartment to run away to this time when we need to have alone time. At least, not unless you count the one 7 hours away in Memphis. And, I may have told you about our families' perceptions of that. And when he hasn't been home in a year, I am gonna need some dadgum alone time!

That's great about your workout progress! Does that mean that you just like jog or run for as long as you can and then walk the remainder for a total of 1.5 miles? Super awesome, I was just trying to clarify how ya do it. I love the 5k idea too! You can do it!

And, I may be getting my computer back today! Yay for the prospect of fully functional Skype!

Mike's still trying harder too. We definitely have some differences of opinion on relationships, but I think we'll get there. He called and talked to me for 2 hours last night. I don't think that's happened in... a year. Then, he called again this morning. Still, it takes awhile to build back to what you had when you were at the point of letting go just weeks before. I guess that's my department to work on now.

So, tell me about your week so far! How is your current rotation going? Oh, and are you in ASP?
  10. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Um, sorry... my novel's longer than yours was!

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast