Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jw1724 & CDNTrish October LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

Jw1724 & CDNTrish October LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Happy October!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Senior Member
    Thank you! I'm going to miss you LDL Pal! Let's keep in touch mmkay!

Hello new pal!
  3. Senior Member
    Hi there! How are ya?! I saw you're brand new to a LDR? Hows it going so far?
  4. Senior Member
    Great! I guess I am being a bit spoiled, he is coming tomorrow! to visit for a whole week

How are you? I'm just trying to study study study so I don't have too much work to do when he gets here. What are you up to?
  5. Senior Member
    Wow, already? Lucky girl! I hope it's amazing!

I just went grocery shopping, now I will stuff my face until DB can get on skype haha.

Tell me about yourself, your LDR, everything and anything!
  6. Senior Member
    I must confess I didn't fill out the questionnaire for this round so it's been over a month.

Well my name is Trish, I'm 22 currently a Senior at McGill University in Montreal, I study history and psychology.

I met DB this summer... at a bar (I know, I know) but we had soo much in common, he studied history too, we both did crew, so we had lots to talk about. We were pretty much inseparable since our first date but only decided mid-august what we would try long-distance. He's coming up for the week before he goes to California

Other than that, it's my first year in a looonnng time not being involved in crew, so I'm working part-time at a gym. Classes are taking over my life, and I'm aiming to graduate may 2012!

OK, Your Turn!
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    I must confess I didn't fill out the questionnaire for this round so it's been over a month.

Well my name is Trish, I'm 22 currently a Senior at McGill University in Montreal, I study history and psychology.

I met DB this summer... at a bar (I know, I know) but we had soo much in common, he studied history too, we both did crew, so we had lots to talk about. We were pretty much inseparable since our first date but only decided mid-august what we would try long-distance. He's coming up for the week before he goes to California

Other than that, it's my first year in a looonnng time not being involved in crew, so I'm working part-time at a gym. Classes are taking over my life, and I'm aiming to graduate may 2012!

OK, Your Turn!
    Ooh, that makes more sense.

I'm Julie, 23. I am a registered nurse, I work on a surgical/trauma unit right now. HOWEVER, my last day is October 21st. I work 12 hour overnight shifts! I live in New Hampshire.

DB is stationed at Shaw AFB in South Carolina. We dated in high school, fizzled out, and have been on/off since he joined the Air Force. We're both now at points where we feel stable enough to focus on eachother and our relationship and it's been great. And DUNDUNDUN... I'm moving to SC in November to be with him! Finally, after 6-7 years of this!

I basically work and sleep, and prepare for my move!

I hope the LDR life treats you well. It takes a lot of strength and communication! We had a lot of rocky stretches, especially with deployments.
  8. Senior Member
    I am SO jealous you are moving to SC! Have you ever been? Where to are you moving? I friggen LOVE it there.

Can I come visit?! haha
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    I am SO jealous you are moving to SC! Have you ever been? Where to are you moving? I friggen LOVE it there.

Can I come visit?! haha
    I was there September 15-19th visiting him, making sure I liked it and looking at local places I could work! Its in Sumter, SC and he has a two bedroom townhouse there that I like

COME VISIT! lol I'll need friends...
  10. Senior Member
    Oh man!

Sorry if I'm not on much this week.

DB suprised me last night! He came at 12, I seriously didn't even recognize his voice on my apartment intercom,,, he had to say it was my BF

Things have been great so far!

How are you pretty lady?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast