Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: lalzi22 & Jw1724 September LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

lalzi22 & Jw1724 September LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Have at it ladies, and happy September!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Senior Member
  3. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Hey Pal!! Whats up?
  4. Senior Member
    Oooh, not a whole lot. About to go pick up some food, DB just called me You?
  5. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Waiting to skype with my manfriend at 8. It has been a long day of errands looking at bridesmaids dresses (for my friends wedding that I am in), margaritas by the pool and dinner with friends, phew!

Tell me about yourself!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lalzi22 View Post
    Waiting to skype with my manfriend at 8. It has been a long day of errands looking at bridesmaids dresses (for my friends wedding that I am in), margaritas by the pool and dinner with friends, phew!

Tell me about yourself!
    sounds AWFUL! haha

I'm Julie I'm 23. I live in NH and DB is in the Air Force, stationed at Shaw AFB.

I am a registered nurse and I work overnights so I'm usually on a lot more between 4pm-4am haha.

I fly out to visit DB in SC in 2 weeks! I might be interviewing at a hospital there

YOUUUU?
  7. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    It was rough

I'm Alex! I am 23 years old, originally from NY but living in Ohio for veterinary school, which is the major thing in my life.

I just came back from visiting the manfriend in NC for 2 weeks! It was amazing, but cut short by stupid Irene.

The man and I have been together for 7 years and on the 15th its my birthday!

Thats basically it for me. Did you work last night?
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lalzi22 View Post
    It was rough

I'm Alex! I am 23 years old, originally from NY but living in Ohio for veterinary school, which is the major thing in my life.

I just came back from visiting the manfriend in NC for 2 weeks! It was amazing, but cut short by stupid Irene.

The man and I have been together for 7 years and on the 15th its my birthday!

Thats basically it for me. Did you work last night?
    I had last night off I work tonight, 10pm-6:30am. Funfun!

What made you choose Ohio for vet school? Is there a really good school there, or did you know someone?

I'm super excited to go visit DB, I'm sure you guys had a blast. I'll only be with him for 4 days, but it's something.
  9. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Quote Originally Posted by Jw1724 View Post
    I had last night off I work tonight, 10pm-6:30am. Funfun!

What made you choose Ohio for vet school? Is there a really good school there, or did you know someone?

I'm super excited to go visit DB, I'm sure you guys had a blast. I'll only be with him for 4 days, but it's something.
    Oh wow...have fun tonight!

May be a bit drunk...haha WHOOPS!

Ohio...well, there are only 28 vet schools in the country, and the chance of getting in is only about 6-10%, so really, you go where you can get in, but I got into Ohio, UPenn, Tufts and a couple others, both those were my top 3. I HATED UPenn, so that was out, and Ohio was cheaper, so Ohio it was. Its in the top 3-4 (depending on the year) vet schools i the country, so its really good, and its in a city which is a MAJOR bonus for me, being a city girl. Most vet schools are in the middle of no where. I like it here (ish...the school, not the state so much), so it works for now. But I came out here knowing no one.

AND YAYYYYYYYYY for seeing your DB!! How long have you two been together?
  10. Senior Member
    Hey I'm at work but have a bit of downtime. Jealous of you right now!

I didn't realize there were so few schools for vet! But good for you That's a big change to take.

As far as DB and I, 6-7 years on and off. Originally started in high school, fizzled out when we graduated and he left for the AF. And it's been on and off since then. I was scared of the distance, really. Now I'm in NH and he's in SC BUT I have a career, my own place, etc so I feel like it's the best time to really jump head first now, and he agrees. We both needed to grow up a bit and see where we headed... and it's still with each other apparently!

Give me your story with your DB!!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast