Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: blondiebabe, *Kayla*, & crimson_heart07 September LDL Pals

1. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

blondiebabe, *Kayla*, & crimson_heart07 September LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Have at it ladies, and happy September!
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  2. Senior Member
    Hiya ladies!!!
    A Team
    Blog Entries

Ahhh I'm so excited it's up today I was thinking I would have to wait a few days AND we have a threesome!!!

I would have made a post sooner but I have been super busy today! I actually have to head to class now I'll be sure to write more when I get back!

How has your day gone?
    This girl is gearing up for ANG!

islandxgirl:My bestie, my love, my wifey since 06/22/11
  4. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Hi ladies!! How are you beauties!

My day was quite lovely. I had to be at a meeting at 730 so I left for rotations at 6:10am, which SUCKED, but it pretty much looked up from there. I'm starting to get the hang of this. And then I laid by the pool for 2 hours. I'm such a nice weather whore, I love that it's like 88 every day!

Any fun plans this weekend?
    There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blondiebabe View Post

My day was quite lovely. I had to be at a meeting at 730 so I left for rotations at 6:10am, which SUCKED, but it pretty much looked up from there. I'm starting to get the hang of this. And then I laid by the pool for 2 hours. I'm such a nice weather whore, I love that it's like 88 every day!

I am so jealous! I want to lay out next to a pool! It was about the same here in michigan temp wise. I about died walking across my college parking lot

I had class today . And with college comes homework which is never fun. I don't plan on really doing anything this weekend. My parents are going out of town so i will have the whole house to myself!
    A Team
    Blog Entries

Wedding buddy! I am jealous of your temperature there! It was 103 today, or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Kayla* View Post
    I am so jealous! I want to lay out next to a pool! It was about the same here in michigan temp wise. I about died walking across my college parking lot

I had class today . And with college comes homework which is never fun. I don't plan on really doing anything this weekend. My parents are going out of town so i will have the whole house to myself!

My day was super busy! Last night I spent 6 hours doing physics hw then gave up and went to bed around 1am. Got up at 8 and finished hw, went to physics from 11-1215, went and had a paper form signed so I could add a math class at 1220 which she could even help me until 1230, caught up with a friend from 1230-1, did spanish hw from 1-4, walked back to my car and picked up a different friend from her house at 410, went to taco bell & dropped her back off at 5, then I reparked the car at 515 and walked to my spanish class which I have from 6-715. Finally home!

I'm usually not that busy! lol. Tomorrow I don't have many plans, I will probably go to the gym at some point and I have class at 3 but that's about it. I work Sat & Sun 1-8, Monday I have off but I will probably request to work that day to keep my mind off things. Next week is going to be crazy at school so I will probably use monday to do hw....and start decorating a cp for DH. don't dudge me

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post
    Wedding buddy! I am jealous of your temperature there! It was 103 today, or something like that.

My day was super busy! Last night I spent 6 hours doing physics hw then gave up and went to bed around 1am. Got up at 8 and finished hw, went to physics from 11-1215, went and had a paper form signed so I could add a math class at 1220 which she could even help me until 1230, caught up with a friend from 1230-1, did spanish hw from 1-4, walked back to my car and picked up a different friend from her house at 410, went to taco bell & dropped her back off at 5, then I reparked the car at 515 and walked to my spanish class which I have from 6-715. Finally home!

I'm usually not that busy! lol. Tomorrow I don't have many plans, I will probably go to the gym at some point and I have class at 3 but that's about it. I work Sat & Sun 1-8, Monday I have off but I will probably request to work that day to keep my mind off things. Next week is going to be crazy at school so I will probably use monday to do hw....and start decorating a cp for DH. don't dudge me
    Geez you make my schedule look easy! I would hate that
  8. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!

We went about 3 weeks straight where it was over 100 and I didn't want to be outside at all. That's just too hot! But not I go out in the evenings after work and get some 80 degree sun and then open my windows at night to get the 60 degree night time air. This is my favorite time of year!!

I'm so glad that I don't have homework in that strict sense anymore. Now I'm basically free slave labor, but I dont miss class or homework at all.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_heart07 View Post

Damn girl! I remember days like that and they aren't fun at.all. Seriously, they're miserable. But they are short lived! You'll get through it!

It sounds like both of you could use a nice relaxing weekend in a quiet house! take advantage of it, ladies! Because once we're no longer LDR, we will never have quiet again
    There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin
  9. Senior Member
    We went about 3 weeks straight where it was over 100 and I didn't want to be outside at all. That's just too hot! But not I go out in the evenings after work and get some 80 degree sun and then open my windows at night to get the 60 degree night time air. This is my favorite time of year!!

I'm so glad that I don't have homework in that strict sense anymore. Now I'm basically free slave labor, but I dont miss class or homework at all.

Damn girl! I remember days like that and they aren't fun at.all. Seriously, they're miserable. But they are short lived! You'll get through it!

It sounds like both of you could use a nice relaxing weekend in a quiet house! take advantage of it, ladies! Because once we're no longer LDR, we will never have quiet again
    I really look forward to that day! If you want quiet all you have to do is sit them in front of the tv with a video game or have some sort of sporting event on. Then find another room to relax in
    A Team
    Blog Entries
    I really look forward to that day! If you want quiet all you have to do is sit them in front of the tv with a video game or have some sort of sporting event on. Then find another room to relax in
    I look forward to it too!!! DH and I have been LDR for over a year and I am so excited that when he gets back from deployment we get to end this LDR nonesense!!!! I'm skipping the gym today and relaxing until class & then I'm going to go out and buy some paper for DH's cp. I hate single digits

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast