2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    LDL Pal

Nice to meet you

How are you doing??
    blondiebabe is my MSOS Wifey
  3. Just liviing our love song <3
    Just liviing our love song <3
    Great! It's my lunch break so I get to see what the non-political world is up to briefly. All too soon I have to go back to researching fiscal policies. Haha...I'm interning in Washington DC this summer for a policy organization. It's fun, but tiring some days.

How about you?
    "It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness. He is waiting for you when nothing else satisfies you. He is the beauty to which you are so attracted. It is He who urges you to shed the masks of a false life...It is Jesus who stirs in you the desire to do something great with your lives." -JPII
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Im doing great aswell Thanks spoke to DF which is always a bonus but my highlight has to be paying the deposit on our reception venue!!

Have you got much planned for the weekend??
  5. Just liviing our love song <3
    Ummm...I'm going to a backstreet boys concert tomorrow night One of my guy friends here in DC (actually my only friend in DC) bought be a ticket and said I have to go with him. Okay!

Other than that, not too much. I need to start studying for the GRE for grad school...and hopefully a little bit of shopping for new clothes

Maybe a hope a little bit for another phone call, but I know that probably won't happen for another week or two. I got to talk to DB on Monday though! It'd been over 3 weeks and it was heavenly! I don't like this basic training thing ONE iota.
    "It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness. He is waiting for you when nothing else satisfies you. He is the beauty to which you are so attracted. It is He who urges you to shed the masks of a false life...It is Jesus who stirs in you the desire to do something great with your lives." -JPII
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Oooooo hope you have fun tomorrow night!!

I this weekend I might be spending my time playing with my guest list and getting that perfect (well as close to perfect as it can be) before my save the date cards get here!!
  7. Just liviing our love song <3
    That's super exciting When's your wedding?
    I'm biding my time till DB actually proposes. I'm not sure when it'll be, but I hope it's kind of soon after he gets home from basic
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its exciting but super crazy we have set a date for 8th July 2012.

Awww Im sure he will pop the question when he is ready, how long have you and your DB been together??
  9. Just liviing our love song <3
    6 1/2 months...he told me he could see himself with me forever on our first date though and promised me a ring before he left I'm not in a hurry, but I want it to happen so I stop wondering what he's going to do!

DB's masterful at planning surprises and super romantic dates. I knew this was on our first date and haven't doubted it since then.

July 8th that's just over a year away! How long have y'all been together?
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Awwww thats cute he said that on your first date

DF and I have been together 11 months today!! He totally surprised me with his propsal and it was totally him and totally cute
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast