Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Jojobanana & PolishPrincess May LDL Pals

1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

Jojobanana & PolishPrincess May LDL Pals

Advertisements
    Come on in and say to your pal
  2. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?

I am excited for May! How are you?
    blondiebabe is my twin! Distance Divas SailorsGoddess is my wifey!
  3. Just liviing our love song <3
    Just liviing our love song <3
    I'm doing good! Studying up for my last final of the school year
    "It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness. He is waiting for you when nothing else satisfies you. He is the beauty to which you are so attracted. It is He who urges you to shed the masks of a false life...It is Jesus who stirs in you the desire to do something great with your lives." -JPII
  4. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Hehe, me too. Except I have two left. One at 8 am tomorrow morning, the other isn't until the 10th. Then it's just working and getting ready to move.

What's your final in?
  5. Just liviing our love song <3
    Interviewing...it's the DUMBEST class ever. I have a class presentation of a public relations campaign my group has been working on all semester and then I'm done.

Luckily, I get to leave some of my stuff at my apartment because I'm living there again next year.

What're you studying in?
    "It is Jesus that you seek when you dream of happiness. He is waiting for you when nothing else satisfies you. He is the beauty to which you are so attracted. It is He who urges you to shed the masks of a false life...It is Jesus who stirs in you the desire to do something great with your lives." -JPII
  6. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    I'm actually finishing my degree in Food Science and Technology as a pre-pharmacy student. Then I will be moving across the state to begin the actual professional school for pharmacy.

My finals are in Econ and Biochemistry though. ()

Sooo, I haven't gotten the questionnaire yet, so what's your name?
  7. Just liviing our love song <3
    I haven't gotten it either...I'm Stephanie. Nice to meet ya!

I'm finishing up my Junior year...majoring in Political Science and Public Relations with a minor in Legal Studies. Pretty much hated all my classes this semester though
  8. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    Whew! Sounds like my roomie/best friend. She's a Communications and Political Science double major and has been taking law classes this semester. But I am pretty sure she is loving it.

Do you work outside of school or have other hobbies? Where is your DB in his Army career?
  9. Just liviing our love song <3
    DB just started basic...well he's been in reception since last Monday. He starts training Friday at Ft Benning. He's also in ROTC. He'll be starting his 3rd year in the fall at a different university than me. So even when he's in the same state, we're about 3 hours apart. How about you and your DB?

Ummm...do I have any hobbies? The better question is do I ever relax! I love sports, politics, reading...I spend a lot of time at my university parish. Just spent two hours playing whiffle ball with my friends there
  10. Don't you know, don't you know that you're beautiful?
    That's great! So is he doing Infantry BCT? And commissioning after college? Sorry I have no idea how all that works, my DB is an enlisted-straight-out-of-high-school SPC. We were just friends way back then. But he did his basic at Ft. Benning and swears he will never go back to that place.

Same here on the relaxing thing, although I've gotten way better at it. I love sports and stuff, but now I pretty much just work out on my own due to time constraints. I love reading as well, although most of my reading time is now devoted to school related stuff.

Do you know how long until you get to see yours again? I may see DB in a couple months. It's a little difficult to pull off these cross-country visits.
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast