Liz711 & lalzi22 April LDL

Advertisements
    Come on in and say to you pal
  2. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Hey pal!!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Back at you! How are you this fine sunday evening?
  4. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Pretty good. Sitting here waiting to hear from DB for the first time since he started IOC on Friday. How about you?
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I got further then I planned sorting through stuff in the apartment, but...now I have a wicked hugh pile of my clothes in the living room and I want to be done.

I also put an extra matress in the elevator room, I am really hoping it is gone tonight so I don't have to throw it in the dumpster. It's only 4 years old.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Happy Monday!!!

I am trying to be more positive about the start of the week. Wednesdays suck for me since it's really no hump wednesday, and I have to go back to my icky job and work through Saturday. So, today and tomorrow are only 1 job days, then get through icky wednesday, then a downhill slide through the rest of the week, and it will be one more week down until the summer!!!
  7. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Wednesdays are the WORST for me. No lunch break from school and that means 8 straight hours of class. But, on the plus side, this friday I get to do grand rounds with the 4th years and I get to work in the emergency hospital for 3 hours. YES!!!! I love E/CC work- its always so exciting. What are you up to today besides working? Where do you work?
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I work for a daycare and an archives. Two very different things. Hum, today I am going to the gym after all the kiddos go home, eat me dinner, then finish sorting the pile of clothes in my living room. I dumped the dresser out to sort through and get down to there drawers, then hubbie gets the other three after we move. It silk be nice to be promised though.

Do you go to ohio state? My parents live outside of columbus.
  9. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz711 View Post
    I work for a daycare and an archives. Two very different things. Hum, today I am going to the gym after all the kiddos go home, eat me dinner, then finish sorting the pile of clothes in my living room. I dumped the dresser out to sort through and get down to there drawers, then hubbie gets the other three after we move. It silk be nice to be promised though.

Do you go to ohio state? My parents live outside of columbus.
    Yeah! The Ohio State College of Veterinary Medicine. I am currently a first year veterinary student. Just moved out to c-bus in September and can I say...it is SO different from NY I couldn't wrap my brain around it at first, but I like it out here. People are friendly, which is unusual for me, haha.

So I applied for a summer job at the zoo...I didn't get it because of my other job. I work at the school bookstore for 1.5 hours a week, and because of that, I didn't get the job...which sucks I REALLY need a summer job, and can't find anything.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Lol, I felt the same way about the people in Boise after I moved from California, it's crazy.

That really sucks! So not cool. I know small children are only kind of like animals, but
    maybe the ymca or boys and girls club? Stupid zoo, that would have been perfect. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! I am going to be quiting my jobs in a few weeks cause DH got orders. I am super nervous about being able to find a new job.
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast