In vino veritas
    Hey pal!
  3. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries

how are you doing?!
  4. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    I am awesome...and bad haha. I just got elected an E-Board position in my fraternity, I have a big glass of wine and I am generally happy because the quarter is almost over.

But..
    I was supposed to see DB at the end of this month for spring break, and his leave just got denied, so unless I whip out some miracle, I may not see him for 6 months. Poop.

How are you? Tell me about yourself!
  5. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    Eh I'm okay. I need a big glass of wine for sure!
    I haven't seen DH since Jan 10 and I won't see him till August. We've been LDR for 3 years. But we'll finally get to move together in August. I'm ready. More than ready actually! I just wish it were here already.

I'm 23 and I work at a tanning salon. Not in school but I'm planning on going back this year. I don't know what I wanna do when I grow up though Time is running out!
    No kids. I'm happy with that, but DH and I will start trying in maybe 4 years or so.

I'm trying to lose 30 lbs but it's been so hard!

What about you?
  6. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Lets see...

DB and I have been dating for a bit more than 6 1/2 years (been together since high school, and I feel so icky saying that cuz its SO cliche). I'm 23, he is 22 and we have been in an LDR for 5 1/2 years, which suuuucks, haha, but we make it work.

I am currently a 1st year veterinary student, so I did the 4 years in undergrad, and I have 3 1/2 more years of vet school. That is when DB and I will FINALLY no longer be in an LDR- which is obvi RIDONKULOUS to be LDR for 9 years, but I am clearly a crazy person.
  7. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    WOW!! and I thought I was in the longest LDR ever! I guess that's why we were paired together DH and I have been together for almost 3 1/2 years so the majority of it has been long distance. When I was little I wanted to be a vet, that's cool that you are! I have somebody to ask now when I've got questions about my pup
  8. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Yea, DB and I are a bit crazy, and if you have any questions I am def here. Also....are you from ALABAMA??? Cuz if so...omg, we have some talking to do...
  9. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    So, my anatomy prof is a little obsessed with Justin Bieber. My prof is a 65 year old man...like, obsessed in a funny way. His bday is on friday, so my class is planning a surprise flashmob. There are 140 of us, and 10 of us (m ebeing one of them) are getting up on the desks and doing a choreographed dance to Baby. It is AWESOME!!! But...today whilst practicing, I may have rebroken my big toe and it is HURTING!!! How are you doing?
  10. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    I know we have been FBing, but we are supposed to write on here sometimes, so
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast