Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jillybean88 & ASM511 march LDL

1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

Jillybean88 & ASM511 march LDL

Advertisements
    come say to your pal
  2. Regular Member
    Hey!! I totally missed this thread last night I'm at work right now so won't' be on much, but I wanted to say hi! Hope you're doing well! Tell me about yourself!
    Last edited by Jillybean88; 03-03-2011 at 10:35 AM.
  3. Regular Member
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey!! Sorry, I just got the notification that this thread even existed. I hope you are having a great week... My SO is deployed right now, we are 6 months in with not much more time to go. He is a Marine... Semper Fi!! This is my first LDL, ever. And, it's during a deployment.... I work and go to school (both full time) and try to keep busy... I've never been so excited to see March in my life!!

Tell me a little about yourself... do you have any big plans coming up for March??
    Surviving Our First Deployment Together
    "I love you. I mean it with everything in me, baby. You're my world and everything in it." -DB
  5. Regular Member
    Hi!

I'm glad he'll be home soon! How have you been handling the deployment? Not much you can do other than keep busy right?!

What are you in school for?

Mine is a Marine too His 4 years were up in June so he got out, but then joined the reserves. So he's home right now but he lives almost 2 hours from me. But we did the reaaal long distance thing for almost 3 years when he was in Japan! I get to see him this weekend

Nothing exciting in March I don't think...may be going to a St Paddys day parade next weekend.

Oh yeah, what's your name?!
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Awwww... I am sooo excited for you about this weekend!! How in the heck did you handle 3 years with him in Japan?!?? I would have lost my mind!

I've been doing pretty good with this deployment so far, or at least that is what DB tells me... I definitely have my roller coaster of emotions. I don't live near a base, so none of my friends understand what it's like at all. Luckily, I do live near his family so they are super supportive Staying busy = my only option. :/

I graduated with my Bachelor's in Hospitality and Tourism in May, and now I'm going to graduate school for my MBA with an emphasis in human resources. I work full-time at the Red Cross too!

What did you do??

I am going to Ireland during the week of the 12th - 20th. But, I should be able to get online some... I don't want you to think that I forgot about you!! I'll be in Dublin on St.Paddy's Day!!!

Marine's are the best... IMO DB's 4 years are up in January and he's coming back home... then I graduate in May... I'm looking forward to seeing some bling soon
    "I love you. I mean it with everything in me, baby. You're my world and everything in it." -DB
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Forgot to tell you my name... sorry I'm Stephanie ... and you?
  8. Regular Member
    My name is Jill

I'm on my phone so if this has a million typos I'm sorry

There is a thread somewhere about me and T's relationship cause its kind of complicated. I'm not smart enough to link it from my phone but I think its called 'I'm happy' if you want to search for it if not, ill send you the link later! And explain everything more clearly

Congrats on grad school! That's my next step I graduated in may with my bachelors in secondary education and spanish. I've been trying to find a job since then but they keep cutting teachers I did a 6 week leave replacement which was awesome but that ended in january. Now I just substitute almso every day and I run an after school program for kids in grades k-5. Its a lot of fun

I remember your thread about going to ireland... I gave you advice that is so exciting!

My next class is about to come in, but ill write more to you tonight!

ETA: It's saturday morning now and I'm getting ready to go see T! I won't be on until monday night, but I hope you have a great weekend and I'll talk to you on Monday!
    Last edited by Jillybean88; 03-05-2011 at 07:25 AM.
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I was going to get on here and write you tonight, BUT I made the terrible decision of watching Army Wives and Coming Home.... I will write you tomorrow when I can see more clearly.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend with T, I'm so glad you got to see your MAN
  10. Regular Member
    I'm watching last nights army wives and coming home right now

Army wives wasn't all that great, but hopefully the season will get better. But Coming Home is making me cry like a baby!

I'll try write you more tonight! Hope you had a great weekend!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast