MilitarySOS Jewel
    Hi!

Happy March!
  3. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Happy March to you too. How are you?

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Good, trying to clean my kitchen, but I was distracted by chocolate. How are you tonight?
  5. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Liz711 View Post
    Good, trying to clean my kitchen, but I was distracted by chocolate. How are you tonight?
    Pretty good. Avoiding doing anything tonight. I want to clean my room but I have been working so hard the past three days I just need a break. Teen Mom is on in a few minutes which is my ultimate favorite show. Well aside from Army Wives lol.

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Hum...doing nothing sound relaxing, maybe if I compromise and just load the dishwasher while the teapot boils.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Cool! I have loaded the dishwasher and started a load of laundry. I'm watching MIL's hampster and he's running around the floor in his hampster ball. I'm calling it a sucessful night.
  8. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Hum...doing nothing sound relaxing, maybe if I compromise and just load the dishwasher while the teapot boils.
    Cool! I have loaded the dishwasher and started a load of laundry. I'm watching MIL's hampster and he's running around the floor in his hampster ball. I'm calling it a sucessful night.
    Well that's always fun. I had such a long day today because of classes and I am just ready to be on spring break. I got everything done for the classes so it's just a matter of going to classes now.

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Happy (what I refer to as) "no-hump" day! I am not going into work this morning because of my annoying cough.

I saw you were studing to be a teacher on your profile . Are you still taking undergrad or working on your credential? I used to teach art ed. with a museum and was a sub when I first moved to Idaho. Now I spend half my day working in the state archives and the other half doing daycare/preschool. I am studying online through Univesity of Denver for a MA in security administration too.
  10. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Happy (what I refer to as) "no-hump" day! I am not going into work this morning because of my annoying cough.

I saw you were studing to be a teacher on your profile . Are you still taking undergrad or working on your credential? I used to teach art ed. with a museum and was a sub when I first moved to Idaho. Now I spend half my day working in the state archives and the other half doing daycare/preschool. I am studying online through Univesity of Denver for a MA in security administration too.
    Yes I am going to be a teacher. I am working on my specialization of early childhood at the moment. Then I will be doing the rest of my undergrad. I will be student teaching next spring. You sound like a busy girl.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast