QB77 & Sarahcuda Feb LDL

Advertisements
    Come say to your pal
  2. Senior Member
    Hi pal
  3. The Dude Abides
    The Dude Abides
    Hey there

I apologize for the delay, I've been up to my ears in Biology notes for an exam tomorrow!

How are you doing?
  4. Senior Member
    Oh no worries, I understand. I hope you do well on your exam

I'm pretty good. It's Friday so no one can complain .
  5. The Dude Abides
    The Dude Abides
    Thanks for the good wishes!

I am definitely relieved it's Friday. It's been a long week in a stressful (already!) month, and that puts me one week closer to the weekend that DB is supposed to visit.

So February is your birthday month, hoping for anything special?
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahcuda View Post
    Thanks for the good wishes!

I am definitely relieved it's Friday. It's been a long week in a stressful (already!) month, and that puts me one week closer to the weekend that DB is supposed to visit.

So February is your birthday month, hoping for anything special?
    Oh its been stressful for me too blahhh ...lol

seeing your DB that is excellent news...is that next weekend or this weekend?

Oh my birthday...no not looking forward to anything special...I will just relax and celebrate with ds and my mom that is all. DB is getting ready to deploy so I probably won't see him, unless I get very lucky though I'm not counting on that ya know
  7. The Dude Abides
    The Dude Abides
    Quote Originally Posted by QB77 View Post
    Oh its been stressful for me too blahhh ...lol

seeing your DB that is excellent news...is that next weekend or this weekend?

Oh my birthday...no not looking forward to anything special...I will just relax and celebrate with ds and my mom that is all. DB is getting ready to deploy so I probably won't see him, unless I get very lucky though I'm not counting on that ya know
    Low-key birthdays are great, I usually just spend time with my family also. Since we live an hour from the beach here, I usually prefer to spend it there, though! It takes relaxing to another level when you can sit back in a beach chair and listen to the waves, makes everything stressful seem really far away and irrelevant.

DB will be here to visit on the last weekend of the month, it was the only time he could fit in before his squadron basically gets locked down to get ready for the big D, and right before my midterms, but I'm really looking forward to it!
  8. The Dude Abides
    The Dude Abides
    So how was your weekend?

Mine was pretty low key, I spent it at home, enjoying not having to work! Unfortunately, I also just ended it by failing an online Biology quiz...
  9. Senior Member
    Ohhh so sorry to hear about the exam Will you get another opportunity to bring your grade up? that is such a sad feeling

My weekend was nice. I went out Saturday night had a few drinks...it was one those surprisingly fun nights...ykwi? Like suddenly you realize that you're having a great time, and you feel really good...

Yesterday was low key. I feel like I might be developing a sinus infection so I just rested and tried to work on shaking that.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahcuda View Post
    Low-key birthdays are great, I usually just spend time with my family also. Since we live an hour from the beach here, I usually prefer to spend it there, though! It takes relaxing to another level when you can sit back in a beach chair and listen to the waves, makes everything stressful seem really far away and irrelevant.

DB will be here to visit on the last weekend of the month, it was the only time he could fit in before his squadron basically gets locked down to get ready for the big D, and right before my midterms, but I'm really looking forward to it!
    Oh man I LOVE THE BEACH---yes thats an excellent way to spend a birthday

I'm glad you and DB will get some time together before his deployment. That's very good . Do you have anything special planned for your time together?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast