Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BrittanyLynn, izzy, & blondiebabe Jan LDL

1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

BrittanyLynn, izzy, & blondiebabe Jan LDL

Advertisements
    Come say to your pals.

[Please remember the 3 day post rule if you cannot post once every three days at least for some reason please contact me]
  2. Senior Member
    Hi ladies!!!! How are you doing?

Finally together in Okinawa and ready to start some new adventures together!
  3. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33
    I'm good getting ready to go hang out with the family today! How are ya'll doing?
  4. Senior Member
    Doing well - going back to work tomorrow, so I'm busy planning for that (I teach 5th grade) and helping my mom take down Christmas... not a particularly fun day, but productive.

5. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Hey ladies! I haven't been on for a while because DF is in town but we got back from a wedding at like 730am and he flies back to Colorado at 4 this afternoon. I really don't want him to leave
    There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin
  6. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33
    blondie I feel that way about DH. He leaves next week to go back to the sandbox
    Leaving is always the worst part. And the time you do get with them always seems to completely fly by which sucks.

I had a good day today we went to Smith and Wesson and shot guns and in a little bit are heading out to a nice dinner.

Brittany your brave. I could never teach elementary school kids I'd go insane from the kids.
  7. Senior Member
    I know how you feel! It always stinks when they leave - and you never have enough time with them. Ugh for distance! I'm glad you both got to spend some time with your SO over the holidays though!

Izzy - DF would be so jealous - he's in Japan right now and isn't allowed to have his gun with him.... He keeps talking about how he can't wait to get back to the states so he can have his girl, his dog, his car and his gun with him.... (this is by far the most country thing I've ever heard him say )

I love my job - but there are days where those kiddies drive me up the wall and back down the other side! I do have a pretty awesome group this year though, which makes being apart from DF easier.

8. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Hi girls, I just got back from the airport from dropping DF off. I miss him already, which I know sounds dumb, but I do. My friends always criticize me when I say that and it's only been a few hours, so I don't like to say that lol.

DF wants to go do Japan SO bad. That's his number one choice I think. It scare me a little because I think it might just be because he loves sushi and japanese food (he likes to think with his stomach haha), but I've heard it's BEAUTIFUL.

And I couldn't imagine working ith children either. At least 5th grade they are still kind of nice, at least I think, right?

9. Senior Member
    I don't think that's dumb at all - heck, about 2 minutes after DF leaves me at the airport I'm crying cause I miss him so much... also, cause I think I'm anticipating the fact that I don't know when the next time I see him will be.

Japan is REALLY pretty, and there is a lot of fun stuff to do and see (and that's just on Okinawa). I'm really excited for when we get married and I get to move there with him (nervous too though.) Everyone I've talked to has loved it there. It scared the crap out of me when DF (then DB) got his orders for Japan - I was like , but its actually been okay - we have weekly skype dates and email each other all week. And I've been able to visit twice, so that's good.

They are still nice in fifth grade (well most of them anyways). Its 7th and 8th grade where they start getting hormonal and snotty (but I actually would really like to teach 7th grade) I don't like whinning - I'm always telling them there is a reason I don't teach kindergarten!

10. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    What is the time difference between you and Japan? That's probably something I could google but I'm too tired to do it haha. I bet that would be hard. I mean, Im long distance but we're talking half a country and a 2 hour time difference. At least we get to skype most days.

I had that exact coversation about hormones in the 7/8th grade this weekend. I was at a wedding and one of the girls was a 6th grade teacher and she said that it's usually not bad until the last few weeks. I guess kids are super universal wherever you go.

Do either of you have any big plans this week? Anything exciting?

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast