Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marines_Booty & lalzi22 Jan LDL

1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

Marines_Booty & lalzi22 Jan LDL

Advertisements
    Come say to your pal.

[Please remember the 3 day post rule if you cannot post once every three days at least for some reason please contact me]
  2. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Hey Pal!
  3. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Hey pal how r u?

4. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    I am tired! I just got off a plane in Columbus to go back to school tomorrow. How are you? Tell me about yourself!
  5. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by lalzi22 View Post
    I am tired! I just got off a plane in Columbus to go back to school tomorrow. How are you? Tell me about yourself!
    O that is no fun. I'm doing alright. A big tired. I had to work security at the Winter Classic yesterday so that was a long day and my legs are killing me because I had to patdown all of the girls for three hours. My name is Stephanie. I am 21 years old. DB and I have been together for 9 months and he's been gone for 5 of them. He was deployed for 3 1/2 months and back for 4 and he is gone again. It's been 2 months and we have another 5 months yet. When he's not deployed he's in Norfolk and I'm in Pittsburgh which is about a 7 hour drive. I'm a junior at Slippery Rock majoring in elementary education. I don't know what else you want to know lol. Tell me about yourself and any questions you have for me.

6. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Well let's see. My name is Alex and I am a 23 year old native Now Yorker currently stuck (and I say stuck on purpose) in Ohio. I am a first year vet student, so I did the whole undergrad thing and now I have 3 1/2 years left of vet school. DB and I met when he was 16 and I was just about to turn 17, so we have been together for 6 1/2 years.

We went to different colleges which were 3 hours apart, so we have been long distance for 5, almost 5 1/2 years. In college we would see each other once a month (except awesome vacation time). He did ROTC, so he is currently in Quantico, VA at TBS and I am, stuck, here in Ohio. Now we only see each other once every month in a half to 2 months, but we will see how it develops as time goes on, again, I have only been in school for 3 months, so its a work in progress.

I love trashy TV (gossip girl, jersey shore, true life, all of it), hiking, drinking good wine and hitting the gym after a long study session. I'm a real fast talking city kind of girl stuck in the slow paced midwest, so its interesting, but I love it!
  7. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Well let's see. My name is Alex and I am a 23 year old native Now Yorker currently stuck (and I say stuck on purpose) in Ohio. I am a first year vet student, so I did the whole undergrad thing and now I have 3 1/2 years left of vet school. DB and I met when he was 16 and I was just about to turn 17, so we have been together for 6 1/2 years.

We went to different colleges which were 3 hours apart, so we have been long distance for 5, almost 5 1/2 years. In college we would see each other once a month (except awesome vacation time). He did ROTC, so he is currently in Quantico, VA at TBS and I am, stuck, here in Ohio. Now we only see each other once every month in a half to 2 months, but we will see how it develops as time goes on, again, I have only been in school for 3 months, so its a work in progress.

I love trashy TV (gossip girl, jersey shore, true life, all of it), hiking, drinking good wine and hitting the gym after a long study session. I'm a real fast talking city kind of girl stuck in the slow paced midwest, so its interesting, but I love it!
    DB and I have been long distance from the start which is about 9 months. What part of Ohio are you from? I like a lot of those shows too.

8. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    DB and I have been long distance from the start which is about 9 months. What part of Ohio are you from? I like a lot of those shows too.
    I'm in Columbus. Also, my big (I was in a sorority in college, so its a big sib) currently lives in Pittsburg! She works with the Pittsburg Pirates (great team, right ). How did you meet your Db is you have been LD the whole time?
  9. Stephanie
    Stephanie

I'm in Columbus. Also, my big (I was in a sorority in college, so its a big sib) currently lives in Pittsburg! She works with the Pittsburg Pirates (great team, right ). How did you meet your Db is you have been LD the whole time?
    Well I drive past Quantico when I go to see DB so one time when DB gets back you should come to Pittsburgh and we could drive together b/c I usually go like every other weekend or so. I'm in a sorority right now so I have a big. DB and I met b/c of my friend from back here that is stationed with him. I went down to see my friend one weekend and ended up meeting now DB there. We started talking on FB and he paid for me to come down to see him about a month later and we started dating that weekend. It's a bit confusing lol

10. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    You DRIVE down there??? YUCK! No way. DB flies to see me, haha. I can't afford to fly or drive since I am on a strict budget from loans and I am trying to gain residency in Ohio so my parents technically can't help me out. Plus I have NO time. I study all day every day, vet school is freakin hard!! This quarter I am taking Biology of Diseases 1, Pathology 2, Histology 2, Radiology 2, Equine Anatomy and Ethics and Jurisprudence in Veterinary Medicine- so it is a BUTTLOAD of work. Especially pathology- yuck! What sorority are you in?
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast