1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

Marines_Booty, Boneslady, guerita Dec LDL Pals

Advertisements
    come say Hi to your pals

And please refer to your PM about how the exchange will be conducted
  2. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    Hey ladies!!! How fun! TWO LDL pals for Dec!
    How are you doing!?!
  3. Free!
    Free!
    I'm pretty good. listening to stand up comedy right now and probably should be sleeping. lol How are you?
  4. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    I'm just dealing with the insomnia I've had lately..... Got my Xmas decorations up yesterday and enjoying them.... Worked on DB's CP today.

(I know it's not late here yet, but it's about 2 hrs past my normal bedtime!!!! lol)

I'll never forget your comment about the bones being different colors for everyone.... I REALLY have been left wondering WHAT color mine would be!!!! lol
  5. Free!
    Free!
    Boo insomnia! What kind of decorations? I just have a string of lights that can pass for Halloween or Christmas hung up which will probably be it. I won't be at my apartment on Christmas so no point in getting done up.

Yay! I'm glad that made an impression . It's definitely one of those things that leave you going "really? hmm..." It's too bad there's no way to figure it out while alive. It'd be a really distinctive way of telling people apart and hard to steal hah.
  6. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Hi girls. My name is Stephanie. I'm doing pretty good. Waiting from DB to get back to his station so I can talk to him but I'm not sure when he's getting back.

7. Free!
    Free!
    Hi! I'm Erin. I don't think I said that before.
  8. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    Hi Erin and Stephanie! It's nice to meet you both!

Quote Originally Posted by Boneslady View Post
    Boo insomnia! What kind of decorations? I just have a string of lights that can pass for Halloween or Christmas hung up which will probably be it. I won't be at my apartment on Christmas so no point in getting done up.

Yay! I'm glad that made an impression . It's definitely one of those things that leave you going "really? hmm..." It's too bad there's no way to figure it out while alive. It'd be a really distinctive way of telling people apart and hard to steal hah.
    How'd I miss your reply last night? I think I got distracted on IM.... didn't fall asleep 'til 3 a.m. Ugh.

I have a small tree but it's dripping with ornaments. One of these years I will have to get a bigger tree.... but other than that I just have the stockings up and some nutcrackers; and a little in the kitchen like the tablecloth and wreaths hanging from the chairs, and the dish towels.... Jingle bell wreaths on the door.... Luckily my place is just a 2 bdrm apt so I don't need many decorations for it to be festive! lol
  9. Free!
    Free!
    Quote Originally Posted by guerita View Post
    Hi Erin and Stephanie! It's nice to meet you both!

How'd I miss your reply last night? I think I got distracted on IM.... didn't fall asleep 'til 3 a.m. Ugh.

I have a small tree but it's dripping with ornaments. One of these years I will have to get a bigger tree.... but other than that I just have the stockings up and some nutcrackers; and a little in the kitchen like the tablecloth and wreaths hanging from the chairs, and the dish towels.... Jingle bell wreaths on the door.... Luckily my place is just a 2 bdrm apt so I don't need many decorations for it to be festive! lol
    Aw that sounds really nice. I have a 2 bedroom apt too. I just went to pay rent and the weather is so weird here right now. It's kind of chilly but rainy and dark. Last night I even heard thunder! I don't understand lol.

I'm happy I just figured out another thing that L will probably like. Now I have to figure out stuff for the rest of the people I need to shop for...

I saw in your survey that you collect boxes? What kind of boxes are they? I'm very intrigued now.
  10. Stephanie
    Stephanie

I have a four bedroom apartment with three other roommates. I just paid my rent today. DB had to help me out this month.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast