Thread: Kyla. & BrittanyLynn Nov LDL

1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

Kyla. & BrittanyLynn Nov LDL

Advertisements
    Come on in and say to your pal

[Questionnaires will be PMed later]
  2. Senior Member
    Hey girl, how are you doing? This week is going great so far! I'm really excited cause I've been having a couple of rocky weeks.

Whatcha up to?

Finally together in Okinawa and ready to start some new adventures together!
  3. Senior Member
    Hey! I'm just healing I guess I had my knee surgery, got the staples out, and today I had to get a tooth pulled and got stitches. Talk about kicking me while i'm down. But oh well, Its all for the better.

DB got sent off to ranger school so LD here we go Im not sure when exactly he will be home though.

Glad you are having a good week!
  4. Senior Member
    Oh goodness! Why did you have to have knee surgery? That is definitely NO fun! Was DB able to be there with you, at least?

We'll help each other through this month!

5. Senior Member
    It kept dislocating and it turns out my knee cap was off track so they had to take the muscle from the inside of my leg and shift it.

DB was supposed to be here through the whole thing. He sai he was going to stay with me and everything. And I had a party in GA for my birthday that he was supposed to go to with me. But unfortuneately, he got sent to Ranger school. He couldn't pass it up and I understand.

So what about you?
  6. Senior Member
    Eww, no fun at all! I've never even had so much as a broken bone *knock on wood* I was a big scardy cat growing up though, so up until recently never did anything dangerous/risky.

I'm doing pretty well - I think November will be a good month (I'm hoping so anyways).

I understand about not being able to pass up the opportunity - still a bummer though.

7. Senior Member
    Also, both of our SO other's names are Zach... well yours is Zak, but still!! I just thought that was cool.

8. Senior Member
    yes that is cool! And congrats on not having any broken bones!!! lol. I'm really hoping november is a good month!
  9. Senior Member
    I got to come home early today cause it was early release! yay! How are you doing? How was your week?

10. Senior Member
    yay for early release!!! I was kinda in a bad mood today. I finally got to take a bath (kinda). Because of my brace and bandages and not being able to bed my leg it makes it pretty difficult. Still no word from DB. He hasnt been onlibe since I talked to him last. I'm ready for this to be over. He is set to deploy early next year and i would like to have a little lime with him. My week was ok i guess, I have definately had better.

How did your week go? How was school? What grade do you teach?
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast