Come say to your pal

[PMs to follow]
  2. Senior Member

Hi Jill!!!
  3. Regular Member
    YAY new pals!!

Hi Kate!!! How's it going??
  4. Senior Member
    I'm pretty good, flying to GA on Friday to see DF!!!!
    How are you and your Coastie?
  5. Regular Member
    That's exciting!!! Just for the weekend or do you get a mini vacation with him?!

We're doing okay. He's been underway, I haven't had a real conversation with him in almost 3 weeks so it's kinda crappy. He text me before and said "hey stranger" and I text him back right away and he never responded. I tried calling and he didn't answer so I'm confused I'll just wait it out!
  6. Senior Member
    Just for Saturday and part of Sunday...flying back on Sunday evening. It's better than nothing though!

Ugh, I hate when that happens. They text you, you text back immediately, and then you never hear back.

So how did you two meet?
  7. Regular Member
    Definitely better than nothing!!

We met at college through a mutual friend last September. My roommate and I always had the Thursday parties at our apartment. My friend J from home transferred up there and Ryan (DB) was one of his roommates so he brought him over all the time. He was cool and we talked a little but I was in a relationship at the time so nothing ever came of it. That ended in January and I started to notice him more. I finally admitted it in February but swore my roommate to secrecy because I was too scared to get in a relationship again and I figured it was just a little crush and would go away. WRONG.

Finally in May I told J and he immediately told Ryan It was like 5th grade, we were both too scared to talk to eachother about it so we'd go back and fouth through J. Ryan actually thouh J was playing a joke on him when he said I as interested because he thought I was out of his league haha But the next weekend he asked me to hang out (other than our usual Thursday nights ) and I said yes! The rest is history!

What about you??
  8. Senior Member
    Aw I love the "I figured it was just a little crush and would go away."

Haha, WELL....first of all, DF is 1 1/2 yrs younger than me. His older brother is I think 1 1/2 yrs OLDER than me. I had always known and been friends with older brother. 4 or 5 years ago if you had told me I would end up with DF, I would've laughed.

Anywho, a friend and I were planning a surprise birthday party for older brother. In order to coordinate it, we needed help from now-DF. So that's how he and I started talking. It started out just with the party plans, then after that was done and over with in September (2007), we continued talking. To the point we were IM'ing for HOURS every night, talking about everything under the sun. We totally flirted with each other, and neither of us would admit for a while that we liked each other (even though it was SOOO obvious ). Finally at the end of November 2007 he kept bugging me to tell him who I liked (like you said, just like 5th grade ). And so...I was very brave and told him. He said he had been hoping that's what I would say...and we've been together ever since November 26, 2007. We are each other's first SO, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
  9. Senior Member
    And just so you know, I'm probably getting off here for the night, I've got shtuff to get accomplished.

But I'm always on first thing in the morning and during the day. I look forward to getting to know you!!

P.S. My brother is USCG.
  10. Regular Member
    Aww that's so cute! It's funny how we always go back to an elementary school attitude when we have a crush haha my old roommate still makes fun of me for how giddy I was when he first asked me out

Where is your brother stationed??

Have a goodnight, I'll talk to ya tomorrow!
Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast