Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reeses*Pieces & BrittanyLynn Oct '10 LDL

1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

Reeses*Pieces & BrittanyLynn Oct '10 LDL

Advertisements
    come on in and meet your new pal.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm glad I have a LDL pal for the rest of the month! How are you? Sorry if I stole you away from someone....

Finally together in Okinawa and ready to start some new adventures together!
  3. Senior Member
    Hey Britt!!! Noooo, thats ok. We were a threesome anyways, so its all good =) How are you? I'm working on a questionnaire for ya, haha.

Soooo, I'm Melanie. My SO lives in NV and I live in FL. We've been together almost a full year officially. Met last August. He's in the Air Force and I love him!!! I live by myself here, and I'm a nurse. I have 2 roommates and a dog named Hunter. He rocks. I share a bathroom with 1 other girl, which is cool. She's clean enough. lol.

How about you? Whats going on in your life?
  4. Senior Member
    Hey, I'm doing well.... just a little too busy sometimes! I'm a teacher (5th grade) so work can get overwhelming at times, but overall not too bad (this week is going to be a little rough - I get observed on Wednesday).

I'm Brittany (duh), and my DF is Zach. He is stationed in Okinawa, Japan and I'm in VA - so opposite sides of the world this year. We're getting married in July, and then I'll be moving to Japan to be with him. I have a dog too - his name is Face and he's pretty awesome.... sometimes he acts just like a cartoon character which is fitting because he resembles scooby doo.

Zach and I have been together a year and a half, (Jan 9 is our 2 year anniversary) but we met two years ago around this time on a camping trip. He's Air Force too, been in for a little more then a year (May 2009) and just started his 'real' job last month. So even though he's been in for a bit, he's still trying to figure it all out!

I'm so excited for the rest of this month now - I thought for sure I would be flying solo for a bit!

5. Senior Member
    Hey! How are you doing today?

6. Senior Member
    HEY GIRLY!!! Sorry I disappeared... I had a presentation due today that had me literally in panic attacks =( I'm better now, presented and still alive.

I saw in the main forum that you were having a rough time without DF right now? What's going on? Please talk to me! I'm here for you 100% and I wanna hear you let it ALL out... so VENT AWAY! Did I put my phone number on the initial questionnaire? Cus even though I'm not at my computer all day, I'm always here for you. PLEASE text me! I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!!
  7. Senior Member
    I'm glad your presentation went well, although I am sorry you were stressing out over it! I was having a really shitty night, and missing Zach like crazy. It probably didn't help that I was exahusted - yesterday was the longest day EVER!

Then I posted on my facebook "Is it July yet?" and I had people being like, aww it will be here sooner then you think, or people from my parent's generation being like don't wish away time! I just wanted to scream.... I think last night was a night where I just needed to cry and get it out of my system. Also, I have a hard time believing it will be here soon - these two months have dragged....

I'm just having a rough week, and last night was my breaking point. I do feel better this morning though - although I wish it was Saturday and not Friday.

8. Senior Member
    Aw, well today is saturday! What happens saturday? I'm SUPER JEALOUS that you get to move to be with him next year though! That IS exciting! DB and I are long distance for the next 2 years at least, unless I break my contract here or he leaves the military and comes to live around me =( That means, we'll be at like, our 3 year anniversary before we can even be together for the first time!

So tell me about your wedding! Where? When? Big? Small? Do you have a dress? I LOVE watching all those wedding shows... specially david tuttera. He's amazing. I can't wait for the day I get to plan my own!!!
  9. Senior Member
    Wish you were online to chat right now =( Im SO TIRED. Working day 3 in a row tomorrow, after freaking out and working on my project for thursday. lol. I need to sleep!!!! Hope you have a great night and feel better pal!
  10. Senior Member
    I'm sorry I wasn't online!! I was busy doing wedding stuff! The pastor sent me all of our choices for what we say and what she says and I didn't even know I had this many choices to make!!!!

Our wedding is July 16, in Harrisonburg, Va. We're getting married in the church his parents got married in and then having the reception at a country club nearby. I'm so excited, but also stressed about planning everything and the cost. My mom and Zach both keep telling me to calm down. We're inviting 250 people, but a lot of them are in the military so I don't think that many will actually come (thank goodness!)

I've gotten to talk to Zach a few times this weekend, so that made me feel better. We've been LDR since we started dating (Jan 09), so we're both just over it at this point. I'm sure you're over it too...

How are you doing? I hope not too stressed out, and doing well! When are you usually online?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast