1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

Tigger_Pink & blondiebabe LDL Oct '10

Advertisements
    come on in and meet your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    blondiebabe is my MSOS Wifey
  3. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!

How are you??

I'm so glad that it's Friday!!
    There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful
    as expectation of something better tomorrow.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    Tigger_pink is my MSOS wifey JoJoBannana is my twin
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Im not too bad thanks hun how are you!

Im glad its friday aswell, but I have loads to do get ready for my job interview tomorrow!

You got much planned for this weekend??
  5. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    Interviews tomorrow? That's exciting! Where are you interviewing at?

I'm babysitting 3 kids and a dog this weekend. Last night was my first night and I'll go through Sunday. It's not too bad, but I have a hard time with bedtime and apparently getting ready for school. The girls aren't fans of moving any faster then a crawl.

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow sounds like youve got your hands full hehe

My interview is for team member/shift manager at pizza hut, Im soooooo excited
  7. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    That is exciting! I wish you the absolute best of luck with that!

I'm ready now for bedtime and such now and they don't have school tomorrow so I'm not too worried. It should be reasonable now. However, I'm still expecting to have to tell them for 45 minutes to go to bed but now I don't have to worry about them sleeping during school. They said they usually get up at 7 or 730 on Saturdays. that's the part I'm going to miss! Sleeepppppp I got up at 520 this morning and after they went to school I went back to bed

So are you going to get to see your DB any time soon?

8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I didnt know there was a 520 in the morning lol Hopefully they will decide to stay in bed longer tomorrow!

Thanks for the luck hun I think I need it!

Im next seeing DB in Dec when he PCS's here and I decided today Im planning a surprise trip for him (there is a thread up about it lol)

When do you next get to see your DB?? How long have you guys been together?
  9. Finally a Pharmacist and Wife to a Civilian!!
    I think I'm going to tell them that I'm getting up at 8 or 830 and if they NEED me before then, then they can wake me up. But they're 7, 10, and 13 so they should be fine if I'm in the house but sleeping for an hour. When I asked they said their mom gets up at 6 to take the dog for a run. Well (a) I don't do 6 and (b) I don't run. Soooo, ohhh wellll.

You're gonna do great and you'll have to let me know how it goes! Totally crossing my fingers for you!

I just saw that thread! I think that is a wonderful idea and he's going to love it! How wonderful!! So he's PCSing to where you are in December??! That's so awesome!!! Are ya'll gonna move in together then?

How did you guys meet since you're so far apart?

I am hoping to get to see him veterans day weekend (Nov 11th) and he's trying to surprise his parents for Thanskgiving so I will get to see him then. The problem is that they get the time off without taking leave so he's trying to get a 4 day mile pass so that he can fly here for them. But he can't put those dates in yet for a pass for a few weeks. I'm trying not to get too excited, but I thought I wasn't going to get to see him again until Christmas. I went out there last month for a long weekend, but I swear I start missing him the very next day. I cry every time I'm at that stupid airport. I'm starting to hate airports because of it.

We've been together 7.5 months. We've known each other since HS, though, and we "talked" for a while before we officially started together.

10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah if they are that age Im sure they will be fine without your for an hour, I mean before I started trampolining my saturday mornings were just sitting watching cartoons!!! And I dont blame you for not wanting to take the dog for a run!!

I will put a message in here as soon as Im back let ya know how I think it went lol

DB and I ment when I was 19 it was my first proper time away from home I was in GA working and I was out one night with the girl I worked with we went out for a meal one night and he caught my eye while we were outside we went back in and didnt see him for the rest of the night and then we left and were stuck in the parking lot unable to get her truck started and as we were laughing like mad women because we had no idea what to do he wand his buddies walked past saw us and offered to help and he had that smile on his face that made (and still makes me) weak at the knees anyway we ended up going back to the bar and talking for ages and we swapped numbers and started dating when I was there.
    I came home and was heartbroken because we split up because of the distance. Anyway we stayed in contact on and off but he still knew everything that had happened and then early this year I joined a dating site and yep he was on it (he had told me before we saw each other on the site that he had his orders to come here) we talked more after that and we agreed to give things another go and that was over a month ago.
    I guess even with my ex I never stopped thinking about DB and he has said he has never stopped thinking about me and he knew from the moment we caught each others eyes at the bar he knew I would be the one for him! And I agree with him!

I guess it a kind of found him again story. I was sooooooooooo stupid at the airport when I had to say goodbye to him I kept bursting in tears all day when I said goodby to everyone esp his mom and of course him!

Awwww fingers crossed you can see him then will be nice if you do! When was the last time you saw him?? So your almost HS sweethearts?
Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast