Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Long Distance Love Pals Rules

1. Switzerland
    Switzerland

Long Distance Love Pals Rules

Advertisements
    Long Distance Love Pals Rules:
    You must have 250 posts in order to participate in LDL Pals, with at least 15 posts in the last month before you sign up.

You must have been a member of the board for at least 1 month before signing up for LDL Pals

If you are going to be somewhere that you cannot contact your pal (Vacation, etc.) please let both your pal and I know. Failure to notify will result in a warning. You will only receive ONE warning.

Contact your Pal as much as you can, at least 3 times weekly. Please contact your pal in your thread at least three times a week so I can see that you are fulfilling the requirements.

If within the first 3 days your pal has not contacted you (and you’ve tried to contact them), please let me know. If you do not contact your pal within THREE DAYS of your thread being posted, you will be black listed

-If you do not follow through with ANY exchange/Pals program, you will be put on a list of people that cannot participate in any exchange that goes on MSOS. Please make sure you follow through and only sign up when you know you'll be able to take part and post regularly.

LDL pals general chat is for participating members of LDL pals. If you are a previous member your can post in the Previous LDL Pals thread.

How to sign up:
    There will be a sign up thread for each round of LDL Pals about 2 weeks before the round is to begin, to allow people time to sign up and allow me time to collect the forms and match people. In the sign up thread will be that rounds form to fill out and submit (VIA PM) to me. Each round will have a set deadline for sign up, and a couple of days grace period for me to match you with your Pal. If you miss a round, don’t worry, you can join in next time! Be sure to use the form that is in that rounds’ thread, as questions may be added based on upcoming holidays/seasons. If you fail to read that rounds announcement/questionnaire I will not hunt down the missing information from you. I will simply throw away your improper sign up and you will have to wait for the next round.

Feel free to contact me with questions.
    Last edited by misskrissyo; 03-01-2011 at 07:35 PM.
  2. Lauralicious
    Lauralicious
    Blog Entries
    Distance Divas

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    blondiebabe is my MSOS Wifey
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Good call!! I knew I passed it on to the right person!

I'm Baaaaaaaack
  6. Switzerland
    Switzerland
    PLEASE READ AS I HAVE BOLDED MISSED POINTS
  7. Switzerland
    Switzerland
    Due too massive amounts of PMs I am going to this

Please read this and FAQs before PMing me about LDL pals, also PLEASE no questionnaires before new sign ups. TIA