Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Losing my mind!

1. Regular Member

Bang Head Losing my mind!

Advertisements
    I don't know why, but my kids have apparently forgotten how to follow any instructions I give to them. It's so frustrating. DB can get them to respond more to him in a short talk on Skype than I can even with grounding, timeout, and spankings. I feel like I am losing it completely. Is this normal?! HELP!
  2. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    Do you happen to have a boy and a girl ages 5 and 8 respectively? Because I swear we're under the same roof LOL (minus the male role model on Skype). We have good days and bad days, but the bad days really and truly suck. Some days these kids just can't get it together and truly seem to hate each other all the live long day.

It will get better for you.
    I think.

"Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  3. Regular Member
    Well, they're close... they're 6 and 4. I don't know what on earth has happened.... I don't know if it's me and all the stress of the deployment, or if it's just that they want to get to talk to him more, so they're trying to get in trouble in hopes of being able to make an appearance in front of the computer screen, or if it's because it's summer and they're off their routine, or if they've just lost their minds.... maybe it's all of the above... I don't know.. but this momma is WORRRRRRRRRN out!!!!!!! I don't know if I should laugh it off or cry it out. BLAH!
  4. Regular Member
    Right there with you!!! Pretty sure they are testing your patients to the max!!! Sometimes I think mine drink devil juice before they get up in the morning!!!!
    I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I hope that they start acting better for you.
    I'm trying to do a reward system but so far they get more taken away then they do earn. Hang in there!!