Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: First Time Deployment

1. Regular Member

Help First Time Deployment

Advertisements
    This our first deployment and my DF and i have a little girl just shy of 2 months old and he has a three year old son who we are in a custody battle over and this soon to be deployment is hitting his son(logan) very hard...he is three and he is sooo upset daddy is leaving....any ideas on how to help him cope?
    Signature removed due to size. Please see http://www.militarysos.com/forum/gra...ure-sizes.html for specific size requirements.
  2. BeachGrl210
    BeachGrl210

I don't have kids so I can't really help with ideas... I know there are many others here who hopefully can! Lots of
  3. Regular Member
    Thanks
    Signature removed due to size. Please see http://www.militarysos.com/forum/gra...ure-sizes.html for specific size requirements.
  4. Senior Member
    Me: Germany - Him: other side of the world

Lots of ! I don't have any kids yet but when I grew up my dad (who works for the Air Force) was gone A LOT. And my mom always came up with really awesome ways to make the time while he was gone go by as fast and easy as possible. So I got tons of tips and stuff you could do with/for Logan while his dad is gone. Just lemme know or PM me!
    If you need advice on how to help him cope with the time before deployment I'm sorry I can't really help you though cause my mom always told us about our dad leaving pretty lastm inute so there never was a long preparation time for us...
    PCS time is getting closer. Let our Europe adventures begin!