Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: WHY OH WHY????? WOULD HE DO THIS????

1. Senior Member

Duh WHY OH WHY????? WOULD HE DO THIS????

Advertisements
    ok, this is embarrissing but I need to vent some where about it. here it goes, I discussed with both my kids today that they were going to begin sleeping in their rooms tonight because they way things have been are just not working for any of us, I had the heart to heart with them about our feelings for daddy and how we need to keep everything the same for when he comes home, well guess what my 8 yr old DS did, I let him use my bathroom he wiped his BM all over my walls and tolite seat. I was discusted, I made him clean it all up and everytime I ask him why he does what he does or why he is so scared to be away from me he says " I dunno know.... arggggggggggg, I get the whole "daddy is gone lets be sad and lets be obnoxious and & lets test mom to the core but I do not get why the hell a 8 year old would do this crap. As some of you know I am already calling in the morning to set up for counseling and I am going to talk to the guidence counsler because just last month they got their report cards from Pensacola and he had all A's and 1 B, but now he just got a progress report since we moved here and it is b's and C's no more A's. I do not suppose anyone knows of a reputable Dr. for this here in my area??
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    wow i would be LIVID i would really get him into to see someone. you can do 8 visits without a referal. HUGS i hope it gets better.
  3. Senior Member
    Thank you taressa, Atleast I got them in their rooms tonight and it went smoother then I thought it would, now the trick is too see how long before they get in my bed after I go to sleep.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am going through the school for my kids. I hate taking them out if I dont have to. Plus at school, they work it so that the child isnt missing something important. Good luck, my 6 yr old does things as if he is 2. I know how frustrating it can be.
  5. It took awhile to see the beauty of just letting go
    It took awhile to see the beauty of just letting go
    Im so sorry your dealing with this. I agree, he he definitely needs some counseling. Thats a tough one there. Don't be embarrassed, its not YOUR fault. At times, we as parents blame ourselves or our ways of parenting on the kids irrational behaviour.

We're from the country.. And we like it that way
  6. .x.MiSS.LADi.x.
    OMG! i would be sooo mad...well just know he's not the only one...my son's been behaving very bad since daddy left...
  7. Banned
    Banned
    yeah kids can be like that. well atleast he cleaned it up! ugh that'd be so gross..lol
  8. momgonemad
    there is an organization called msp that offers free family counseling to famillys of deployed soldiers. i dont know if it applies to every state. i could look into it for you if you want. my husband was recently deployed. i have a 6, 5, and 2 year old. i did some research when my daughters teacher seemed concerned that she may be struggling. it seems to help and its free.
  9. becEOD
    I've been taking my DS to a counselor off post through Tricare. Doesn't cost a thing and has been EXTREMELY helpful with my son's anger issues he was having since his dad deployed. Tricare has a list here at Ft. Campbell of approved off-post counselors. Don't know if there is something like that near you. I found it on Tricare's website.