Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cake Carriers

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Help Cake Carriers

Advertisements
    Does anyone have a cake carrier that they love? I want to get one for my mom for Christmas this year, but I have no idea what's good and what's not.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Tupperware has some really nice and durable ones. My dad has had the same two cake takers (one rectangle and one circle) for about 15-20 years now and its still in great condition! Personally I like the rectangle one better because it can also do cupcakes! Let me know if your interested.

http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htpr...r=P10054927000

http://order.tupperware.com/pls/htpr...r=P10054925000
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
    Does anyone have a cake carrier that they love? I want to get one for my mom for Christmas this year, but I have no idea what's good and what's not.
    I would talk to His*PITA* about it. She sells Tupperware.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    Tupperware has some really nice and durable ones. My dad has had the same two cake takers (one rectangle and one circle) for about 15-20 years now and its still in great condition!
    Whoa! You are way too fast.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I dont sell it, SandyKay does! Only reason the cake taker caught my eye was because Loretta was just asking about one the other day and was waiting for the party to start to order it!

OP party or not, Tupperware IMO is a great and long lasting product... I grew up with it and the stuff my dad had when we were kids, he still uses now!
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    I dont sell it, SandyKay does! Only reason the cake taker caught my eye was because Loretta was just asking about one the other day and was waiting for the party to start to order it!

OP party or not, Tupperware IMO is a great and long lasting product... I grew up with it and the stuff my dad had when we were kids, he still uses now!
    oooh I saw you hosting a party and got confused. I guess it's as if someone hosted a Tupperware party at their house but a friend came and did the actual selling. Is that right?

Edit: If that is true, then she should buy through you though no?
  7. Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    i have the wilton cake carrier. it holds two tier, 12 cupcakes or 24 minis. the bottom comes out to hold the cake. it was 19.99 at micheals but i used a coupon and got it 50% off. its amazing. i love it!
  8. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCupcake View Post
    oooh I saw you hosting a party and got confused. I guess it's as if someone hosted a Tupperware party at their house but a friend came and did the actual selling. Is that right?

:yep You can do online, home or catalog parties Sam is the host at the moment

OP I have both the round and the rectangle. Round is great for found cakes and pies, the rectangle you can put slab cakes on it, or turn it over to hold cupcakes. Also Tupperware have the lifetime guarantee, to if it breaks, you can get it replaced

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCupcake View Post

SandyKay is my consultant. I host the party and invite a whole bunch of people, and she does the presentation and selling (if it were at my house). Basically she sell's it, I just bring in the "customers".

If the OP is interested (and I would have suggested Tupperware, party or no party) then yes, she could PM me and I could send her the link and she could go through me and Sandy. But she is also more then welcome (again, only if you like them OP) to go through the website alone.

sorry for the thread jack!
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I am totally sold on the tupperware now! I just have to decide between the round and the rectangle.
    SandyKay/ PITA... Do either of you know how the base secures to the cover with the round one? For instance it snaps on, or it has little clasps? I couldn't tell from looking at the picture.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast