Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Swiffer Sweeper

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Swiffer Sweeper

Advertisements
    anyone have any form of one of these (i think there's multiple types, but i'm not sure on that) i'm just wondering if its that much better than a broom. I have pets, and there's always random furballs on the kitchen floor when i sweep and they run away from the broom, so i was thinking that this might help catching the runaway dust bunnies. Any review on this would be great. I would only be using it in my kitchen, hallway and bathroom, the rest of the house is carpeted. TIA
  2. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I had one... and I hated it! It didn't seem to pick up anything. I went out and bought a broom and mop... got the job done much better than this thing! I think it would work if you have small messes, but my husband's a mechanic so he brings oil and all kinds of crap.
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  3. They call me Mouse Potato
    They call me Mouse Potato
    i have teh swiffer sweeper and the wet jet and absolutely love them both. we hve cats and had the same problem...fur balls that ran from the broom. this thing sucks it up and lots more too. even my sons cheerios and crumbs under teh high chair. it has a rechargeable battery so youjust plug it in to charge it up. and i buy the off brand ofthe pads. cheaper and they do the same thing as the brand name ones.
    DH: "Your even more beautiful as my wife"

4. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    I love my swiffer sweeper. True it won't get big things.. but for just everyday sweeping ( my dog sheds A LOT) then it works great
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    thank you both for your input. i think i'll read some more into it before i purchase. anyone else?
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    you'll waste your money on the pads. Get a microfiber mop. It can be used wet or dry. You'll still need a broom for the bigger bits of dirt and crumbs but it will pick up hair and dust.
  7. Senior Member
    I think it is great for the inbetween days. I like the Swiffer Wet better than the Wet Jet ( the pads themselves are wet rather than the jet....cheaper and more effective). I really enjoy mine since it is easy and does a great maintenance job.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I love the swiffer sweeper, and the wet jet. But for my bridal shower I just got a Shark Mop? type of thing. I heard it's absolutly amazing and better than any swiffer. Everyone wanted to steal it after they say that I had it!!
  9. .boricua.
    .boricua.
    I usually use the broom, and the swiffer after

And I use the little mop wipes, instead of mopping hahaha just easier that way I don't make too many messes I don't think...